rFactor 2 Screenshots

co0r.jpg

Yeh, it`s from the recently released F1 Classics Open Beta mod by MAK-Corp.

http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/16852-F1-Classics-Open-Beta-v0-1

:)
OK Thanks
I'm liking the look of this as my only regret on leaving RF1 is missing the 1991 F1 mod by FSR. I was in my third season having done 1 in the (Hakkinen) Lotus, 1 in the 7 Up Jordan (fast in a straight line but wow needed to serious setup work to cure throttle oversteer), and 1 in the Gerhard Berger McLaren (did not consider myself worthy to drive the Senna car). My desire was to do further seasons in such cars as the Tyrell, Leighton House and Minardi. Well probably all of them as my career had its ups and downs. Anyway cant wait.
How are the physics/tyre model in your opinion?

OK Thanks
I'm liking the look of this as my only regret on leaving RF1 is missing the 1991 F1 mod by FSR. I was in my third season having done 1 in the (Hakkinen) Lotus, 1 in the 7 Up Jordan (fast in a straight line but wow needed to serious setup work to cure throttle oversteer), and 1 in the Gerhard Berger McLaren (did not consider myself worthy to drive the Senna car). My desire was to do further seasons in such cars as the Tyrell, Leighton House and Minardi. Well probably all of them as my career had its ups and downs. Anyway cant wait.
How are the physics/tyre model in your opinion?

The mod is really good in general imo but still needs work as it`s only in beta. It was released when it was just as a kind of xmas present to the community...

The tyre model and physics still need worked on but it`s a good base to get started.

More cars will be coming along too so with time and more work/testing this mod will rock. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back