Misc Removed mods [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod ws done before hungarian gp so it is seen he has 0 and 0 wins and podiums as verne and it is not posibble to add podiums
Deebuging option mod does always work sometimes with issues

Mod ws done before hungarian gp so it is seen he has 0 and 0 wins and podiums as verne and it is not posibble to add podiums
Deebuging option mod does always work sometimes with issues
Maybe i putt the wrong words above....i mean the racesuit of kvyat is the same as vergne,kvyatt has a torro rosso racesuit.
Thnx fot your reply.

Greetz Sjaak

if you could add the sparks flying around from the cars grinding the road would be great :)
i just don't have the time bro, its like 50 files need to be changed on each car, you do the math on that one, and each file takes about 10 15 minutes to edit.. I have been seeking an alternative, as soon as I figure it out I will ad it.... just a matter of time

igearzone16 updated F1 Simulator Mod - As Real As It Gets with a new update entry:

Click the link below to read about this Final Version 4.0 Release...

This is the Final and Complete Release of this Mod....
Everything has been checked and double checked making sure all road physics, ai environment and etc works perfectly...
All cameras have been made smoother, again, and will continue to improve the views, but next time the cams will be listed as its own strand alone mod...
One bug removed, that was making the cars fly up into the air for no reason, which I tracked down to a CodeMasters Unfinished attempt at physics gone bad, so removed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

First of all thanks for this mod. I'm a little confused because in the archive i see the mod has been included twice and I would like to know which one is the final version?, also are the tracks in this final version the dynamic ones or they have to be reinstalled again?

The game crashes to desktop when playing the videos at the end of the race, my OS is Windows 10. Is there a solution ?. Otherwise the mod is bestial. I'll try the new Nvidia drivers for Windows 10 and tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back