Misc Removed mods [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
igearzone16 updated Enable Dynamic Seasons, Tracks amd Cars *5* Dynamic Seasons + Game to ***Simulation Mode*** with a new update entry:

Cameras are now fixed and include more angles.

Download ver 2.1 if you have earlier versions with rolling side to side...an annoying feature...
These new cams are absolutely awesome featuring every angle imaginable.... There will be one more update to these cams later as well, because need to be adjusted to correctly fit all cars and increase smoothness.. but for now they are a much better views then the version 2.0 or earlier

Read the rest of this update entry...

Krsos,
Are you talking about the qualification results that you coudnt fix. Also can u tell me what I should be looking for in the CTF files to make torro rosso work.

Thanks again

Some Skins like Williams, or Lotus look preety bad because overwriting the Lesley Buurlage Skins.
All sponsors appear disordered. Lotus skin i can solve it deleting the textures files into folder livery_0or livery_1 (but the cars look preety terrible without textures)

However Williams only have a texture file in folders livery_0 and livery_1 and i don't know what to do...

Maybe because Lesley mod has different chassis texturers than mine He has his texture files placed in livery_00, livery_01
It simply means that you have to decide which mod you want to play or remove
bez%C2%A0tytu%C5%82u-png.95301
do it with wi2

Maybe because Lesley mod has different chassis texturers than mine He has his texture files placed in livery_00, livery_01
It simply means that you have to decide which mod you want to play or remove
bez%C2%A0tytu%C5%82u-png.95301
do it with wi2
Williams...

View attachment 100477

Well, this is the file path of the MOD,because I use Ryder Mod Manager to not overwrite original game files. As you can see, I have ONLY ONE FILE, IDKW thats so.

Another thing, if I want to edit the database file, I edit that database and after the game locks in the loading screen before a race or crash to desktop... What I have to do to this not to happen? What can I edit and what not to prevent this issue?

Thanks for you attention

igearzone16 updated Enable Dynamic Seasons, Tracks amd Cars *5* Dynamic Seasons + Game to ***Simulation Mode*** with a new update entry:

Click here to read about this update, Major changes...

Modified Game physics with a lot more detail.. Cameras fix and more

OK this update is all about the games road and rubber to the pavement physics... Essentially I have been trying to figure out how tro make it more challenging and fun, instead of challenging and frustrating. its easy to make the game hard, but hard to make it hard and fun.. ok lets begin..

1st Aii is still at high damage levels, but now almost accident free and rear ending free, where a lot of saturation happens, when I...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Ok I could resolve the Williams Skin. I have too replace the files "wi2_highLOD.pssg", "wi2_livery.pssg" and "wi2_lowLOD.pssg" with the original files of the game, and that works!

The Lotus problem I could resolve following your method.

And kvyat has the race overall of jean eric vergne.
And i cant find the option for safety car.

Last edited:
Using the newest version (July 30) and I've noticed a few small problems.

Lotus is now purple and black, instead of gold.

Yellow marked tires are a light grey.

Merc camera still crazy.

I don't know if it's been fixed yet, gotta find a good camera fix before I test it, but the AI is way too easy on professional difficulty and insanely hard on expert. Like I was seconds ahead of everyone in professional but can barely get into Q2 on expert. Both with Merc. Any way to reduce the gap between the two?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 232 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 8.0%