2. mercedes #JB17
  3. Manor
  4. lotus
  5. McLaren big update :
Steering system
  • as in f1 2014 game
  • as in f1 2015 game
Forcefeedback steup based on This is f1 mod
Update stewards reaction for collisions (not in all coputers work)
CTV new files are mostly taken from This is F1( if there will be any issues you can change it for old but no issues and no so realistic version in folder called ''cars 2014''
Please also read...

Read the rest of this update entry...

wonderful mod
but i sadly notice that the wonderful 2015 steering wheel function is working just once...after that it's not working anymore...sadly, cause i found that amazing

hello
i like alot the mod BUT i cant play career mod after i finish the race the game crash ...and i have to do the race again...( iam using the database 19+4tracks)
ty;)

hello
i like alot the mod BUT i cant play career mod after i finish the race the game crash ...and i have to do the race again...( iam using the database 19+4tracks)
ty;)
I don't know what happens on your game because my mod is compatible now even with Lesley mod but ok I have again have to check it and steering system

Hi, im using you mod but during the 2015 season in quliafying, the number of drivers knocked out is wrong. for instance in q3 there is only 8 cars not 10. Also when using the toro rosso on any track the game crashes. I dont know how i can check the ctf files as u suggested to another user. Other than that a very good mod.

hello again m8
your database make the game A MESS
Drives ,teams,fotto ,everything,are change :confused:and looks more like 2014 season than 2015 m8
also the extra cars folder the liverys are messy 2:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play