Misc Removed mods [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
After testing all your recommendations still happening the same, if anyone has had the same problem and fixed it, please, let me explain how. It annoys me not to use this mod. A greeting.

Thank you very much, I'll try it today.
Unfortunately , I followed your advice and the game is coming to the desktop after post-race videos

Last edited:
I've already tried to reinstall the game and the mod after cleaning up the PC (temp files, checkdisk, etc), and got the same result.

Here are the details (sort of a "debug" in case it helps you):

Started career driving with Lotus. Ok, Australia. I was able to install the Dynamic version on this one track.

Racer's AI looks like they are simply retarded; in friday and saturday sessions, I ran alone; they keep themselves stuck in the mud in three or four main parts of the track after missing the curves. I was watching them through the monitor: when one manages to get out of the sandbox, it crashes again in the next close corner, getting stuck again.

But somehow, at some point some of the racers manage to score one single lap (in a good time); and we have a starting grid missing ferraris, mercedes, red bulls, etc;

In race, same thing happens. By the end of first lap, all other runners are usually already stuck outside the track. I run all laps basically alone, while these "social meetings" in the sandbox keep several cars together outside race, causing yellow flags (without effect, since no one else is actually "on track") through all sectors.

Next race, Sepang; didn't manage to install dynamic tracks on this one; file shows as "corrupt", even after several donwload attempts, have no clue why.

Exactly same thing as described above, with the problem that it's impossible to get past the race: game just crashes after the post-race information.

Anyone with the same problems?

exactly the same problems..the problem with the ai solved with replaced them with the ai from previous versions before the finals i use the 3.6 ai version.
(with the problem that it's impossible to get past the race: game just crashes after the post-race information.) this problem still have it, i cant play career mod:confused:

I've managed the AI issue through snowflower tip, thanks.

Downloaded the mod in 3.6v and replaced the AI folder, now racing oponnents are running tight.

Before, I even had the safety car going into grass in Seapang (hahaha...)

I redownloaded and reinstalled everything a couple of times, hope to see if running the game in adm mode can solve the crashing bug in career mode.

igearzone16 submitted a new resource:

Part 2 - F1 Simulator Re Vision 1 - Part 2 - F1 Simulator Re Vision 1

Part 2 - F1 Simulator Re Vision 1

You will need these track for the game to change Dynamically from Season to Season. If you don't upgrade the tracks, you will not see any changes that happen when you go to season 2, 3, 4 and 5

To download the updated tracks, just click the links below and your download will start, you will not be re directed. you will remain on this page.....

Read more about this resource...

you made me give up buying 2015 hehehe

not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing, I will think as good, codemasters need to learn how to understand their own game, a great game made for them, but all they do is ruin it trying to mod it..

please comment on the mod thnx

download the revision 1 its even better now

ma
i want to know which file? is it surface materilas? render materials??
main folder surface materials,, or you can go in the effects folder, easier to do there and open the file called vehiclepfxconfig.xml find the line <downforce effect="1.40" /> and <sliding_resistance effect="1.02" /> if your problem is too much sliding , just up the sliding resistance to match the grip

The game crashes to desktop when playing the videos at the end of t, he race, my OS is Windows 10. Is there a solution ?. Otherwise the mod is bestial. I'll try the new Nvidia drivers for Windows 10 and tell you.

did you ever resolve your issue, if not try this new revision, it may be gone

Thank you very much, I'll try it today.
Unfortunately , I followed your advice and the game is coming to the desktop after post-race videos

get in your gamer in full screen mode, this is a codie issue, i had the same problem aspecialy ion my lcd tv erase ther hardware config file in the mydocumnts,, folder in my games folder, restart the game, set your graphics settings again to what you want, exit the game, go back to the folder and make the hardware config file read only, other wise the game re writes the file and puts in full screen false, which keeps it out of full screen

ma

main folder surface materials,, or you can go in the effects folder, easier to do there and open the file called vehiclepfxconfig.xml find the line <downforce effect="1.40" /> and <sliding_resistance effect="1.02" /> if your problem is too much sliding , just up the sliding resistance to match the grip
will this help apex grip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Trophies