Misc Removed mods [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The game crashes to desktop when playing the videos at the end of the race, my OS i s Windows 10. Is there a solution ?. Otherwise the mod is bestial. I'll try the new Nvidia drivers for Windows 10 and tell you.

usually the crashes are caused by hd errors and disconnected shortcuts in your registry...
1st you should rrun chrckdisk, right click left bottom corner in windows and start command com in administ

download tuneup utilities and clean up your system, the crashing should stop.. abviously the video is connected to another file somewhere and its making it crash

First of all thanks for this mod. I'm a little confused because in the archive i see the mod has been included twice and I would like to know which one is the final version?, also are the tracks in this final version the dynamic ones or they have to be reinstalled again?
no ill re uploaded its just there twice. don't know why.. ill fix it

The game crashes to desktop when playing the videos at the end of the race, my OS i s Windows 10. Is there a solution ?. Otherwise the mod is bestial. I'll try the new Nvidia drivers for Windows 10 and tell you.

usually the crashes are caused by hd errors and disconnected shortcuts in your registry...
1st you should rrun chrckdisk, right click left bottom corner in windows and start command com aned type in chkdsk /f
then press y for yes to run checkdisk on next start. and reboot and let it scan your drive and try playing again, if it continues, download tuneup utilities and clean up your system, the crashing should stop.. obliviously the video is connected to another file somewhere and its making it crash

First of all thanks for this mod. I'm a little confused because in the archive i see the mod has been included twice and I would like to know which one is the final version?, also are the tracks in this final version the dynamic ones or they have to be reinstalled again?
no ill re uploaded its just there twice. don't know why.. ill fix it

The game crashes to desktop when playing the videos at the end of the race, my OS is Windows 10. Is there a solution ?. Otherwise the mod is bestial. I'll try the new Nvidia drivers for Windows 10 and tell you.
drivers may help, but for what I have always track it down to, is errors on the drive, and windows log files and temp files... broken shortcuts, the game is very touchy. and I kept the database original. so its not the mod.. otherwise everyone would have the issue.. run chkdsk, clean out temp folder in users, then run clean disk. utility, and delete the folder named codemasters in program_data folder that should do it..

what you mean they go straight. like thru the turns into the walls, they don't turn? if that's the case its because the ai file is corrupt. delete the mod from your drive, then go to f1 2014 folder open ai folder, and delete the 2013 folder, and ai driver config xml file.. then download the mod again, re install it and hopefully it works, if you have the default ai, still handy put then in and tun a couple of laps with that so it writes new temps with turns included.. 1st time I heard of this, definitely run checkdisk, .. the file nay have gotten corrupt while downloading.. it happens

I just dont have the patiance to fiddle with names in the database, essentially I tried a coupkle out from other mods and they were just a mess... so I decided to stick with the one there, to me the name is not so important vs the game play... but its a regular database, you can stick what ever you want in to youir game, it wont mess up ther mod, I made sure, you guys can use whjat ever database you like, without effecting the game play.. it's a professional mod bro, so no worries, its embedded in your game now..
I think its better this way, you guys can choose your favorite database, instead of me trying to push one on you... have fun buddy...

hello immediately I apologize for the booklet CAPPUCCINO OY L English but I question whether it is possible to somehow change the car set-up to niebylo those of slippage on some bends it irritates me.

About the car crashing on turn one, is not Monaco, I'm at Barhain and i've seen all cars park at turn one, but it's not a turn one one issue, it's every corner, cause when they manage to turn back to track they go out at the next turn,

Programs x86>steam> steamapps> common>F1 2014
don`t forget to read database info And if you want to play Toro Rosso download ultimate realizm F1 2015 mod/F1 2015 Mod patch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes