Resource icon

Database Reduced Tyre Wear 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
just tried your 25% race database.

Tyre wear is now perfect.

But I have one big issue. Did a race in Spa and Monza in my career and in both races, AI did 2 pit stops for tyres.. Is there a way to fix that ?

25% race should have only 1 pit stop

Sorry, but that's on purpose. If I would have set the AI to make 1 pit stop, your first set of tyres would last enough to finish the race with them. So, once again, I recommend using the default pit strategy for optimal experience.

Sorry, but that's on purpose. If I would have set the AI to make 1 pit stop, your first set of tyres would last enough to finish the race with them. So, once again, I recommend using the default pit strategy for optimal experience.

I dont understand you.. the default pit strategy on a 25% race is.. 1 pit stop. ever 2.

Also even if my first set of tyres can last enough to finish the race with them, I cant. Because as per the rule, I have to use a set of option and a set of prime during a race.

I dont understand you.. the default pit strategy on a 25% race is.. 1 pit stop. ever 2.

Also even if my first set of tyres can last enough to finish the race with them, I cant. Because as per the rule, I have to use a set of option and a set of prime during a race.

Hm... I never actually thought of that. When I made the 25% database, I originally planned it to have just as many pit stops as the 100% database, but, since that was impossible, I resigned to having 2 pit stops for most of the races. Of course, 1 pit is always possible, I just thought it would be less exciting than a race with 2 pit stops. Shall I modify the database to make all races have 1 pit stop?

Hm... I never actually thought of that. When I made the 25% database, I originally planned it to have just as many pit stops as the 100% database, but, since that was impossible, I resigned to having 2 pit stops for most of the races. Of course, 1 pit is always possible, I just thought it would be less exciting than a race with 2 pit stops. Shall I modify the database to make all races have 1 pit stop?

The problem is 2 pitstop for 15 laps race is too much in my opinion.

If you want, you can just tell me what setting to change to make race 1 pitstop strategy

Thank you

Can you make 2 database for 25%? One with 1 pit stop and another one with 2 pit stops.

Just checked, guys, and, having 1 pit stop for 25% races is impossible with the current tyre wear settings (I think I need to decrease it further). So, for now, until I get a new controller to test new settings, you will have to do with 2 pit stops for most races. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Just started my 2nd season ( with RB ) so I changed the 100% to your new 25%. At Melbourne for 25% it shows 3 pit stops. At lap 2, 7 then 13. Not sure if you knew this of not. I can make the tires last a lap or 2 extra from what the pit strategy is,but that is about it. They wear really quick at that track at 25% for some reason. Just wanted you to have some feedback. Have not tried any other tracks yet at 25%, so I'' post again after doing so.. Great work so far. Thanks

Just started my 2nd season ( with RB ) so I changed the 100% to your new 25%. At Melbourne for 25% it shows 3 pit stops. At lap 2, 7 then 13. Not sure if you knew this of not. I can make the tires last a lap or 2 extra from what the pit strategy is,but that is about it. They wear really quick at that track at 25% for some reason. Just wanted you to have some feedback. Have not tried any other tracks yet at 25%, so I'' post again after doing so.. Great work so far. Thanks

Melbourne is a little ... well, weird to say at least, due to the Super Softs. The track does not use the super softs as much as the other tracks that have supersofts do (Monaco, Singapore, Korea...), and because of that it is off in terms of strategy. To make the super softs last a decent amount on those tracks, I had to make the game think the super softs will last just a little. While that works for the tracks I mentioned, it backfired for Melbourne. So, I apologize, and I hope it will be fixed when I'll release the 25% database that requires just one pit stop.

Thank you for the mode, but :)
added the database I'm in my second season Ferrari, 20 laps gone in the race but AI still haven't pitted..... do you know what could be the problem? Also the Pit stop strategy didn't show up before the race just a grey screen (I'm doing 100%races)

Thank you for the mode, but :)
added the database I'm in my second season Ferrari, 20 laps gone in the race but AI still haven't pitted..... do you know what could be the problem? Also the Pit stop strategy didn't show up before the race just a grey screen (I'm doing 100%races)

Hm... Which race are we talking about? Also, I presume 100% refers to Career mode, not Grand Prix mode, right?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.