Resource icon

Database Reduced Tyre Wear 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Gabby... Thank's Again for your hard and unbeliveable work. I have a question... Is present in this last version 90 flashbacks? Thanks again..

PS: I do a couple of race (now in Korea with Catheram) and then i give you my feedback and where(when) is possible i do a screenshots :)

Hi Gabby... Thank's Again for your hard and unbeliveable work. I have a question... Is present in this last version 90 flashbacks? Thanks again..

PS: I do a couple of race (now in Korea with Catheram) and then i give you my feedback and where(when) is possible i do a screenshots :)

Yes, both databases have 99 flashbacks in them, but, I have no idea if they will work on other people's games. Like I said, the flashbacks mods are hard to activate.

Have fun and I hope you won't encounter any problems.

Thank you so much for your hard work! Hereby I have a question, in the database file, what does the following value mean? It has for each individual track.

tyre_wear_level (with values 1, 2 or 3)

Which value is more, less or no tyre wear? Thanks. Do these values affect the 1 lap ultimate pace and car handling too?

Hahaa ! I've found my settings for Grand Prix mode now (not sure about Career mode). I now use the original database but I changed the values in track_tyre_wear_level to -0,825 (up), -0,575 (middle), -0,325 (bottom). This is the result and in fact I really like it ! Why ? Because I can do more laps then the game intends me to do (for example: game says pitstop at lap 12, I can go on until lap 17 or more. Happens often in real life too).

mw4m.jpg

EDIT: AI starts to pit at lap 12. I pitted at lap 17.

6it5.jpg

Last edited:
At India it sucks again, 4 laps done, already have the tyre wear like in the picture posted above. The scheduled pit stop is at lap 13.

EDIT: problem solved it seems, changed value 2 to 1 !

Tyre wear at the first scheduled pistop (for AI and myself).

tgrb.jpg

I use the rear tyres as a reference, not the fronts (they wear a bit faster).

Last edited:
In my carrer mode 25% (Original Game Bought at Staem) the race strategy is greyed and i can't modify pit strategy. In this mode AI don't Pit never... There is any solution for that? Thank's in advance :)

Has it been confirmed that the 100% mod works on 50% for all tracks? If not I can do a 50% season to make sure it does.

Not confirmed, and, unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to confirm it any time soon. It seems like my back will become problematic if I play the game too much with the keyboard (sine I'm staying in an uncomfortable position), so, unfortunately, I cannot test too much until I get a new controller. I apologize for that.

Change the value for Melbourne from 1 to 2 in track_model. I think it might have bugged out when I fixed the tyre wear for Korea and Singapore. Sorry.
No Problem M8... You do a Fantastic and Amazing Job. I want to help you (if I can) with feedback and on track test. Thanks Again For your stuff M8 :).

PS: Now 99blashbacks seems working well... Thank's also for it :)

Not confirmed, and, unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to confirm it any time soon. It seems like my back will become problematic if I play the game too much with the keyboard (sine I'm staying in an uncomfortable position), so, unfortunately, I cannot test too much until I get a new controller. I apologize for that.

KimiRaikkonen Problems :(
Get well soon bud

just tried your 25% race database.

Tyre wear is now perfect.

But I have one big issue. Did a race in Spa and Monza in my career and in both races, AI did 2 pit stops for tyres.. Is there a way to fix that ?

25% race should have only 1 pit stop

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 130 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 70 7.0%
  • < 5 years