Redline Stars: Careers

Career Redline Stars: Careers 1.6.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
noonecares11 updated Redline Stars: Careers with a new update entry:

One Final Missed Apex - Nine new championships, Savegame migration, New drivers, etc...

Introducing the final update to RSC codenamed "One Final Missed Apex".

View attachment 672741

RSC has been played by over 5000 people. In the last 3 months alone it's been opened over 10000 times by players from 77 different countries. It's become way more popular than I ever could've imagined so thank you!

Only 3 more days until the one year anniversary since the release of the first version of RSC. Seems like a good time to release the final feature...

Read the rest of this update entry...

"RSC has been played by over 5000 people. In the last 3 months alone it's been opened over 10000 times by players from 77 different countries"

are we tracked by your app ?
Yes, completely anonymously. Meaning no personal info is collected, not that I have access to any personal info anyway. So basically countries & amount of times an app has been opened (total, not per user, there's no tracking per user).

What is the procedure to install the new version? Do we need to delete the previous one? And more important, what about the last save, will them kept?
In the end, JP it has been a pleasure enjoy your carrier, many big thanks!
Download the newest app from RaceDepartment. That's it. Once you delete the folder I mentioned in my previous post your save will be gone. So, before you delete it, go to "My Profile" and create a migration code. Then delete C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\rsr_careers, get the newest app, run, create a quick profile, go to My Profile and enter the migration code from earlier. Done, your save is on a fresh install.

PS. I'm mentioning these steps for you specifically because you wanted a 'clean' install. For everyone else: Replace the app file with the newest one -> run it -> done, nothing else needed.

Last edited:
the strange thing is that it feels like the FFB is different , and the graphics seems to look different too.. when I launch the game via the content manager or via RSC launcher.

Or do I need to have the content manager open too? or is that just my feeling, that it is different??
there is no way to launch the RSC races through CM, so some features which CM "injects" may not work. That being said, I personally have no difference in graphics/ffb and I don't think anyone reported that their ffb or graphics are feeling different

You helped me today on Discord, thanks! It's the CM thing that is stopping me playing this, it may be worth mentioning it on the main page as I can't believe the majority of people are not using CM and have less than 450 cars. Looks great, thx for the help again

The mod seems very promising. However, I'm not able to qualify even the first race. I race for 8 minutes with some good results. When the qualification is over, I quit and it says ""Race results were invalid and not saved, please try again"

I ran the game using Steam not the CM. What could go wrong? And for the sake of trying, is it possible just to do a clean lap and exit to see if it works or do I need to race for the whole 8 minutes?

The mod seems very promising. However, I'm not able to qualify even the first race. I race for 8 minutes with some good results. When the qualification is over, I quit and it says ""Race results were invalid and not saved, please try again"

I ran the game using Steam not the CM. What could go wrong? And for the sake of trying, is it possible just to do a clean lap and exit to see if it works or do I need to race for the whole 8 minutes?
You have likely selected the wrong folders. Delete C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\rsr_careers (or similar, windows is a bitch so it can be in a different location, like Documents), launch the app again and follow the instructions.

You can quit immediately after the race start (you'll come last) but that would allow you to test if it works.

You have likely selected the wrong folders. Delete C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\rsr_careers (or similar, windows is a bitch so it can be in a different location, like Documents), launch the app again and follow the instructions.

You can quit immediately after the race start (you'll come last) but that would allow you to test if it works.
Sorry but didn't work :(
I deleted the rsr_careers folder and then reinstalled it by carefully selecting the paths.
The same error keeps popping up! Maybe I'm not meant to have a career.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.