Redline Stars: Careers

Career Redline Stars: Careers 1.6.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
No way to balance the AI, some AI's have lower skill level, consistency, etc., naturally some are faster than others. I'll look into adjusting the difference in pace between them.
If you are beating the AI way too easily then you can enable restrictor and ballast in the driver profile menu.
Thanks for your fast response, to be honest my problem is not that I am driving too fast for the AI, but like I said the extreme variety of skill regarding the AI. When I set difficulty to f.e. 100, the fastest driver is way too fast for me, when I set AI to f.e. 85, I can have a lot of fun with the fastest AI but the weaker ones are way too slow and are overlapped whithin 3 or 4 laps. Thanks anyway for your efforts, like I said I enjoy this Mod a lot :)

noonecares11 updated Redline Stars: Careers with a new update entry:

Custom championships (w/ mods support), balance changes and multiple fixes

Oh, hi there. How you doin'?
It's finally time for the long awaited update codenamed "Slippery Apex".

Casual Discord Plug

View attachment 651718

Changelog:
  • Custom championships (with mod support) available to drivers with a rating equal or higher than 1. Option is visible when starting a new a season. THIS REQUIRES THE NEWEST VERSION OF THE APP SO DOWNLOAD IT FIRST...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, I have a constant problem. After I finish the second race of the career, the final results appear but then I get stuck and can't click on any button. Twice, I got so frustrated that I just started pushing random buttons on the keyboard and surprisingly, the race restarted. This has happened three times now,.

After my first race of the career, the game properly saved my progress to the menu with the results. However, after my second race, I had to quit my career through the manager tasks, but when I resumed the game, the results were not saved.

Is it me or a bug? Help please. Looks like a great mode, I would like to keep playing.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 85 90.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 15 16.0%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 15 16.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 9 9.6%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 25 26.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 29 30.9%