Redline Stars: Careers

Career Redline Stars: Careers 1.6.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
noonecares11 submitted a new resource:

Redline Stars: Careers - The Missing Career Playthrough for Assetto Corsa

View attachment 576262
RSR Careers is the missing career part of Assetto Corsa that you've been looking for.
In RSR Careers you'll be playing as a dentist who decides to get into racing due to his struggles with midlife crisis.

Currently implemented features:
  • 5 championships (with more to come)
  • Teams
  • Offers from teams generated based on your rating
  • Teammate battles
  • Sponsorships
  • Sponsor Goals
  • Post race interviews
  • Realistic social media...

Read more about this resource...

Probably not, is there a list anywhere?
So, there's a mention of the fact that Ultimate Edition or All DLC's are required in the description of the mod. Maybe you missed it.

Anyway, here's the list of what's required right now, there will be more cars used later on, so I just recommend you get the Ultimate Edition.

Cars:
- Mazda MX-5 Cup
- BMW M235i Cup
- Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport
- Ferrari 488 GT3
- Ferrari 458 GT2

Tracks:
- Zandvoort
- Monza
- Magione
- Barcelona-Catalunya
- Brands Hatch
- Laguna Seca
- Nordschleife
- Red Bull Ring
- Spa
- Nurburgring
- Silverstone

So, first off. This looks amazing so far. Thanks for your work. Im having an issue where my game crashed before the end of my first race. Now when I attempt to open Career App I just get a white box. is there a way to reset?

So, first off. This looks amazing so far. Thanks for your work. Im having an issue where my game crashed before the end of my first race. Now when I attempt to open Career App I just get a white box. is there a way to reset?
Hi there, thanks for the kind words and sorry for the issues you are having. You can go to C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\Application Data, look for rsr_careers, delete that folder and try to open the app again. Let me know if that helps.

Edit: Also, there's a Debug ID in the Credits, so please remember that ID and if it ever happens again send a PM to me with that ID and I'll investigate the issue.

Last edited:
Hi there, thanks for the kind words and sorry for the issues you are having. You can go to C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\Application Data, look for rsr_careers, delete that folder and try to open the app again. Let me know if that helps.

Edit: Also, there's a Debug ID in the Credits, so please remember that ID and if it ever happens again send a PM to me with that ID and I'll investigate the issue.
Thank you! This is awesome. Can't wait to see how it continues to play out.

Hi there! While this seems like the stuff i was looking for, it seems the Mazda mx5 cup does not have a working clutch :\ when I press the clutch, it does not register in the game and the gears change only if i go off the throttle and shift the gear.

I tried launching the game from Content manager without the RSR app and the clutch works there. Dont know if its my issue or its an issue with your mod. Please let me know if there is any fix for this, i'll be looking in the meantime.

Hi there! While this seems like the stuff i was looking for, it seems the Mazda mx5 cup does not have a working clutch :\ when I press the clutch, it does not register in the game and the gears change only if i go off the throttle and shift the gear.

I tried launching the game from Content manager without the RSR app and the clutch works there. Dont know if its my issue or its an issue with your mod. Please let me know if there is any fix for this, i'll be looking in the meantime
Never Mind! I just deleted the old save, restarted the game and now its working lol. I think its related to the settings I have in the AC Content Manager. I had it set to auto clutch and then installed RSR so it didnt work out, but after setting no auto clutch in the CM and resetting the career mode in RSR it works great now!

Never Mind! I just deleted the old save, restarted the game and now its working lol. I think its related to the settings I have in the AC Content Manager. I had it set to auto clutch and then installed RSR so it didnt work out, but after setting no auto clutch in the CM and resetting the career mode in RSR it works great now!
Hmm, strange, the app doesn't really modify any input settings. Glad you got it working though

noonecares11 updated Redline Stars: Careers with a new update entry:

Two new championships, account reset, balance changes & more

Changelog:
- Two new championships have been added for further progression
- Add ability to fully reset account and start over (in Driver Profile)
- Reduce entry fee for MX-5 Cup
- MX-5 Cup & BMW M235i Cup: Schedule changes
- Sponsor driver rating requirements balance change
- Reduce amount of extra driver rating gain if teammate was beaten
- Reduce amount of driver rating gain in relation to finishing position in a championship

Would love some feedback regarding the balance...

Read the rest of this update entry...

You are aware of the blank screen after the first interview. All that's left is to exit the program, but if I reload it it will throw off the ranking. I finished the first race in third place but I am first in the overall ranking.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.