Real Time Telemetry

Dingo Rulezzz ... Dingo Rulezzz ... Dingo Rulezzz ... Dingo Rulezzz ... Dingo Rulezzz ... Dingo Rulezzz ... Dingo Rulezzz ... Dingo Rulezzz ... Dingo Rulezzz ... Dingo Rulezzz ... Dingo Rulezzz ... Dingo Rulezzz ... Dingo Rulezzz ... Dingo Rulezzz ... Dingo Rulezzz ... Dingo Rulezzz ...

Big thanks bud ... :rockon:

Great tool, thanks!

Will it be possible to also show positions in network mode? It does not have to be "live" standing, but if the client could show positions across the start/finish line it would be great! I use the program for long distance races, and once the pitstops come about the positions can become confusing. Having a standing, even if it is just updated each lap, would be a great help!

I hope this can be done, because that would make this tool close to perfect.

Argus, I think from memory someone else asked for this but there were some issues with it - not sure what but from what I remember there was a lot of time and effort required on Dingo's part to make it work, so it probably won't happen.
Hope I am wrong.

Hallo DingoSEAD, I hope you are making a new one for the patched Evo, it is like driving without eye's not having your software running. You are a star for keeping this up and running, sorry to be a pain and hassle like so many other racers, is there any chance you will update again? I hope so as you have me hooked and I would not want to use MotecDX or any other. Really wish you well on the update and a Happy New Year (even if wished slightly late).

Take care all.

P.S. Is there any chance you can make this for Netkar, I know, I know, I know, you are a busy man. Hopefully you will become a insomniac and just code these things to whittle away the hours. :0)

Yes, i say the same Horus i'm blind whiteout it. Had a race yesterday, and noticed that it would not work with the new patch. So your hooked me to and hope there's a new one coming soon....pleeeece and thanks cause it is superb :).

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.