Real Challenge Physics MOD

MGP17 Real Challenge Physics MOD 3.0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
In fact, they do. This is the problem to mix mods...

There are some files named SkillsCatalog and AIDifficuilties in there that may mess with AI laptimes in qualy and with AI skills.

And they are fine tunned for my physics... ;)

Oh my goooooooood that looks DELICIOUS!!! I can't bloody wait!! Also on the point of Mugello, i feel cheated when i try to qualify because the AI can step on the curbs and not crash, but i can't :o What this means is that especially on turn 4 (the start of the second "s" section) over there the AI just takes a smaller line and is ready to go faster out on the next turn. I feel so cheated there xD Other that that i'm loving it!

Oh my goooooooood that looks DELICIOUS!!! I can't bloody wait!! Also on the point of Mugello, i feel cheated when i try to qualify because the AI can step on the curbs and not crash, but i can't :o What this means is that especially on turn 4 (the start of the second "s" section) over there the AI just takes a smaller line and is ready to go faster out on the next turn. I feel so cheated there xD Other that that i'm loving it!

Unfortunately, these motherf#cking AI doesn't do exactly what I want! :mad:

I can make them more "combative" but not more careful. In fact I can make them more careful, but they start to not try to overtake anyone...

So I prefer an "unfair" AI than a dumb one! :p

Anyway, it doesn't matter in the qualifying, even if you follow someone, the maximum time will be 1:47.5 in Mugello. The AI always does the maximum they can, and their maximum is the RACE times. In qualy is just auto generated based in a table, so I've putted 1seg less +/- of what they do in a race (and that's why I take so long to update the mod, because I need to race every ****'in track with every ****'in category to get those times and update a muther****in file with all categories and sectors).

Unfortunately, these motherf#cking AI doesn't do exactly what I want! :mad:

I can make them more "combative" but not more careful. In fact I can make them more careful, but they start to not try to overtake anyone...

So I prefer an "unfair" AI than a dumb one! :p

Anyway, it doesn't matter in the qualifying, even if you follow someone, the maximum time will be 1:47.5 in Mugello. The AI always does the maximum they can, and their maximum is the RACE times. In qualy is just auto generated based in a table, so I've putted 1seg less +/- of what they do in a race (and that's why I take so long to update the mod, because I need to race every ****'in track with every ****'in category to get those times and update a muther****in file with all categories and sectors).
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH you made me cry of laughter!!! I see now and it's all clear! If it is like that, i prefer this type of AI aswell! Also i did not know that their race pace will be 1 sec +/- of their qualifying pace so now i know what to do! Thank you and sorry for your pain, but it was so funny the way i felt your rage :D You're doing the best job ever, keep it up! (also another question which i don't mind if it never happens, do you plan on updating ride 2? If not it's okay, it's pretty great the way it is now! :inlove:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH you made me cry of laughter!!! I see now and it's all clear! If it is like that, i prefer this type of AI aswell! Also i did not know that their race pace will be 1 sec +/- of their qualifying pace so now i know what to do! Thank you and sorry for your pain, but it was so funny the way i felt your rage :D You're doing the best job ever, keep it up! (also another question which i don't mind if it never happens, do you plan on updating ride 2? If not it's okay, it's pretty great the way it is now! :inlove:

I'm planning to update the physics in Ride 2 after finish here, but as the "intelligence" of the bots in there is more dumb than in motogp17 I don't know if will be balanced... I shall see when I start... ;)

I'm planning to update the physics in Ride 2 after finish here, but as the "intelligence" of the bots in there is more dumb than in motogp17 I don't know if will be balanced... I shall see when I start... ;)
That's great news!!! Well for me the AI won't be a problem, since i have it on hard and some tracks i fall down quite a bit. I will recommend only one change, if you want of course, the rest are all fantastic. But personally for me, the breaks are wayyyy too sensitive. I am used to that motogp 17 style but that does not work for ride 2, if i squeeze the breaks even a bit i instantly fall :D But other than that it's incredible.

On CIRCUIT OF THE AMERICAS turn 12 I always lose the front wheel to matter where I place the bike. as soon as I hit the apex even away from the kerb and even trying to lift the bike just a bit of full lean it always gives out. anyone else had this? (Moto3)

On CIRCUIT OF THE AMERICAS turn 12 I always lose the front wheel to matter where I place the bike. as soon as I hit the apex even away from the kerb and even trying to lift the bike just a bit of full lean it always gives out. anyone else had this? (Moto3)
Yeah it happens in all classes, well you have to be very carefull and go wide wide wide, it's the way the bike feels heavier and it pulls to the inside.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back