Real Challenge Physics MOD

MGP17 Real Challenge Physics MOD 3.0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Other problem?
Did you see something besides that thing you said before (about touch the wheel from others)?

For me the only issue is this i've mentioned... If i'd not started to do something about it, I already had been released a new version of mod with some work about the suspensions...

Oh, I remembered now: there is a way to deactivate the auto "release brake"? When you're braking hard, if the bike starts to get a stoppie for some reason the pilot release automatically the brakes... that is annoyng because it is you who must have this precaution, not the game!

Beside this... i can't remember right now...

By the way, thank you for this! ;)

No problem, when i get an answer i will write.
in the meantime if you need help, i'm here.
MxGp3 and Ride2 Next time ;) hahaha
If you rememeber other problem i'm here.

No problem, when i get an answer i will write.
in the meantime if you need help, i'm here.
MxGp3 and Ride2 Next time ;) hahaha
If you rememeber other problem i'm here.

Ride 2 face the same problems of MotoGP... MXGP I'm not even played it before, I'm not such a fan of that kind of bike :p

Where is everyone lol :D Everyone just left the page. I'm so lonely :(

What we need to rectify this situation is the ability to play against each other online. Then you would see many more frequenting these pages I am sure..

I raced online solidly for 4 years and even towards the end with a permanent nerve injury to my right hand. I enjoyed it that much.. I organised more online leagues than I can remember. The interest was very, very high..To the extent that we had to run a "premier" league and a "second division" league with promotions and relegations between the two leagues each week. I had over 30 players wanting to race at one time..

That's what we need. Either courtesy of Milestone (to enable us to race on tunngle or himachi or similar). Or Milestone perhaps get their proverbial finger out (doubtful) and introduce a proper and decent "simulation" physics mode to their next motogp game based upon Dyego's and/or Giovane's physics mods.. At present Milestone's Pro Physics are an insult to experienced players imho. The default physics in the game, pro physics included, are lame and boring by comparison..

That in my personal opinion is what we need to bring experienced players back to motogp. ;)

Best to all at this festive season.

Last edited:
New updates comming soon! :roflmao:

I think i manage to get this happen in the mod:

"The most important distinction to make, Stoner emphasized, was between sliding the bike under control and finding it sliding when you hadn't planned to. "Normally, when you're sliding the bike under control, it means you're in control of it," Stoner said. "It means that you're mentally doing it on purpose, you're not just going into a corner and it's starting to slide." But it was not something that works everywhere. "It's something that only works in certain corners in this type of racing, it doesn't work in all the corners. When it does work, sometimes it can be a bit scary; you can go into the corner, and if you make a small mistake when you are sliding, the finish of it can be a catastrophe. When your heart beats really hard is when you slide when you don't really want to," he explained"
Source: https://motomatters.com/interview/2012/04/12/casey_stoner_explains_how_to_slide_a_mot.html

Listen. In Argentina track during a championship, the little map of the circuit at the left while driving, the map that tells you where you are and where are other drivers appears blinking, or missing, and when I press star to pause, the game crashes. And believe me , I've installed it correctly, I know how to install mods....any idea?

I'm going to try it now.. Will let you know my impressions shortly.

grT

I am getting the same effect as CrashBandicoot. My auto "tuck" is also not working. This makes it a little difficult to form an accurate impression tbh as obviously this does effect the handling and direction changes plus corner entry and exit to a degree. It's a bug I think.. Not sure why or how this happened?? Physics files should not affect this I think? At least I wouldn't have thought so..?

The problem occurs because I removed the assistants. Even you putting PRO simulation the game stills helping you with some things.

So, in fact, I DID changed this things, but wasn't my intention...

Now I'm wondering: You guys not prefer to have the truly control of the bike and all possible aspects of riding?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 379 39.6%