Real Challenge Physics MOD

RIDE 2 Real Challenge Physics MOD ULTIMATE 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
3ee559d851c6d4fac67994849874bf1c--absolut-vodka-vodka-funny.jpg

Oh poor Diego I see what is your problem clearly now.
:D

Not really a support request I just wanted to post this because the mod is fanfkintastic.
That was a bit of an older version though, haven't updated it since then because I'm scared it might ruin something perfect (I'll eventually try the new one though)... I can race on Road America against the AI with the Ducati, and I'll be like 0.1 faster than them (if at all), it's the hardest challenge I can get on the game that isn't playing against Suomy.

By your video, I think it not changed too much... in fact, nothing was changed too much at all from the olders version. The most difference is about the rear, the rear brake was making the rear slips too much without too much brake force, now you must be wanting it to slip pressing strongly the rear brake... I didn't understand why your telemetry was so crazy, you're using brakes in a button?!?! (if yes, hats off to you)

Guys please i need help, what modes are working with this mod? Because i can only get split screen to work, everything else makes the game crash at like 5 or 6% loading. And i only want to play offline! Please, I would appreciate some help

Try to mix the files instead of just use the data.mix.

Get your data.mix, extract it, replace the files by the ones inside the DATA folder in this mod and repack it. ;)

I will try, but I haven't made a backup of the original data.mix. Is the only way to have the original to reinstall the entire game or is there a backup uploaded somewhere? I am a moron, i know...

I'd let steam to verify the files and make the game vanilla again (it doesn't reinstall entirely, just replaces modded files with original ones). Then you can start over and install whatever mods you may like.

If your HDD is malfunctioning then I'd recommend you to replace that one altogether, otherwise it may stop working completely one day and you'd have to re-download *everything*, on top of losing your data :/

hi Dyego, with your mod i feel that bikes have less traction, can you tell me in which file and what parameter i need to change for wheel traction.
It's the tires in DATA/PHYSICS/TYRES. Increase the longitudinal grips. But the brake points will be affected too, not only the slip in acceleration. If you just don't want the instability while slips, it's inside eaxh bike files. Variables with rearslip at the end.

Hope it helps :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back