Real Challenge Physics MOD

RIDE 2 Real Challenge Physics MOD ULTIMATE 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Dyego JhOu submitted a new resource:

Real Challenge Physics MOD - Physics mod

It is a beta version for now, for feedback purposes.

Please, replace the original files by these ones and repack with MixFile Remixer.

Changed the overall physics but i adjusted just the bike Kawasaki Racing Version (the one disponible for rent - last bike on the list).

Waiting feedback from the community!

Cheers!

Read more about this resource...

Hi.. thanks for this mod. Because i have other mods installed, do you mind letting know what files to change within the data.mix file you provided please! That would be great. Thanks again for your efforts.

Hi.. thanks for this mod. Because i have other mods installed, do you mind letting know what files to change within the data.mix file you provided please! That would be great. Thanks again for your efforts.

I'm finishing the other bikes and other details and will upload the packed data.mix and the single files for these purposes. Stay tuned on next days i'll release the 1.0 version. :thumbsup:

Sorry...how install this mod?
There are two ways:

1. To mix with other mods: Use the separated files inside de DATA folder, i assume that you already know how to unpack/pack mix files;

2. To play this mod only: Use the data.mix file. Replace the existing data.mix in the game's folder by the one in this mod (remember to backup the original file first);

Note: The video that i putted is mixed with a graphics mod. So if you looking for the graphics mod, is this one:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 351 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 244 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%