RDRC S4 Round 2 - Coffs Harbour Rally (24 March - 27 March)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rallyesim server is in GMT+1. OC3 should start now but RSCenter indicates it starts 11:30 server time which is 10:30 GMT. This means I have to wait one hour until the start of OC3...

Now I see. GMT didn't change but Europe did. So Finland is now GMT+3 right? I always thought that you add the hour to GMT also so that Finland stays in GMT+2... :)

Can I just check that it's ok for me to run on tonight's Euro server?(I dont want to step on any toes) after last nights cock up I kinda want a good shot at this rally.
And if no one has a problem with that, is the password still the same?

I know I have missed the sign-up but just so the admin team know. I should be at the EU4 session just doing further testing of the updated mini. Shame i was so off the ball this round and forgot about it until today but testing the car out should still be a valuable exercise.

Oscar.

Can I just check that it's ok for me to run on tonight's Euro server?(I dont want to step on any toes) after last nights cock up I kinda want a good shot at this rally.
And if no one has a problem with that, is the password still the same?
The rules say that if you did not pass split one on the first stage, you may start over in another event. :)
Same password :)

Had a goal before the season. Win the 2WD. After some new guys joined in, that goal is gone:p

SS1: Spun in T1, and then had to cfh :(
SS2: Retired... Damn. Cool down Pinky. Cool down!!
SS3: Cfh...

SS4: Retired. And that's it really. Not bothering anymore in this rally.

Had a goal before the season. Win the 2WD. After some new guys joined in, that goal is gone:p

SS1: Spun in T1, and then had to cfh :(
SS2: Retired... Damn. Cool down Pinky. Cool down!!
SS3: Cfh...

SS4: Retired. And that's it really. Not bothering anymore in this rally.

I feel your pain man, I hate it when you're about to start the rally and getting ready thinking "this time I've got to do a nice rally and go for the win" and everything goes bad from turn 1 :D

Good luck, there's always a better rally and sometimes you win without expecting it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes