RDRC S4 Round 2 - Coffs Harbour Rally (24 March - 27 March)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm gonna have to bug out. Never got enough practice in. College deadlines and whatnot. Will have the Easter break to practice for the next round though.

Apologies for the inconvenience. Best of luck (not congratulations, for that would be premature) to the remaining drivers :)

I think I'm gonna have to bug out. Never got enough practice in. College deadlines and whatnot. Will have the Easter break to practice for the next round though.

Apologies for the inconvenience. Best of luck (not congratulations, for that would be premature) to the remaining drivers :)
That's a shame Mark. No inconvenience, see you in Round 3.

Just finished the rally! It all boils down to Pribram R, in my opinion! A really tricky stage in which I made two big mistakes the both times I passed there. Overall, a good rally with a nice pace. Congrats to the organizers..

what a looooong event, 86 mins on da track, phew:p congrats to all who made it through. great fight with daniel tonsberg in eu4, in the end he beat me by 50 secs.
s01 first event with my new wheel, so it really feels like a new game, very careful
s02 dito
s03 dito
survived first leg, decided to up the ante (shouldn't have)

s04 nice run
s05 hit tree sideways after wheel touching sth. i didn't see, missing the higher revs in every gear
s06 two thirds through gearing gone as a result of crash in s05, crawling home in 1st which constantly switches to naught, lose about 3min.

s07 had to make a choice: either hit rock on the left and do three stages with broken suspension or hit the friendly couple on the right. rip
s08 east west felt soooo different with the new wheel, slow going, not happy
s09 really nice run
s10 and another one

s11 second run on east west, way better, slowly getting used to the 430 degrees set for the wheel
s12 wanted to replicate the nice run from s09 but flipped the old fiat twice and needed to cfh once, suspension weird after the first flip
s13 another flip and another cfh
s14 had to make the same choice as in s07, poor couple died twice in one evening.

overall a superb event, thx admins and rd, great stuff as usual.

ah that reminds me, my time on the last stage said i retired, yet i didnt retire, I have a screen for proof if it comes through retired on there. I only retired on the second prospect ridge i believe.

ah that reminds me, my time on the last stage said i retired, yet i didnt retire, I have a screen for proof if it comes through retired on there. I only retired on the second prospect ridge i believe.

That is not a problem Jack, it always shows that way on the Stage after you retire. You retired in SS13, so it shows your correct time for SS14 but will put the comment "retired" against it (until the next Service). Your correct time is still logged in the results so we don't need your evidence. ;)

Thanks for letting us know though.

It's just been pointed out to me that one of the stage wins is highlighted incorrectly - sorry about this,
I had to mark them manually because the class colours overwrote the stage win colours.
I will correct this and re-post the image.

Whoa! Second even with a DNF! The speed on the other stages must have been decent, then :) And a 1-2 finish for RMI in S2000, should bring us to a nice lead in the team championship aswell :) And I had lost all hopes after that crash :p

Nice to see the new drivers doing well also, the RDRC is growing bigger and stronger for each round :)

Let's see if I can do a rally without messing something up.
R1 - didn't save replays
R2 - joined the server in the wrong car, had to move to the Monday server
:)
Thanks to everyone for putting this together, It's a great competition *nods*

Great result Graham, slightly shocked i'm third in P-class but that's a good team performance! (still way off your times though, more practice needed!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back