RDRC S2 - Round 3 - Coffs Harbour Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great fun as allways:good: Almost 6 weeks since I last played any sim, so I was a little slow and messy. Two retirements IIRC and some damage. Actually I didn't even know I was driving Mineshaft until that jump lol. Had an amazing flight!

Thanks for organizing and best of luck to the rest of you!

Well, I'm out... Somebody decided to watch something on the TV near me. FFB off, but there's still the gear whine, so I had to steer slow and easy. So basically, no sliding whatsoever, no point in driving really.

Should've started tomorrow, but didn't expect this...

I hope this will be my worst result for this season (and next years in rallies lol)

Lets just say I am still a rally noob and I havent seen everything yet (and I am a bloody idiot for not seeing that New Bobs was on mix-mod)

And then my computer crashed before SS8 to end a already bad run. Only Greenhills went OK, but I was far from my PB...

To sum it up, I made more mistakes in 2 stages than in the 2 previous rallies combined.

Bad rally for me.

1 retirement - 50 meters from Mineshaft finish :(

My times in attachment, i had some problems with net and I didn't got time for SS3 - here are all my results!

Attachments

• Times_07_03_2011_22_57_31.7z
    1.2 KB · Views: 132
Not the result i was hoping for? :D, lack of concentration on the pace notes i think, everything downhill after SS8.

Not hoping for much in the final standings, some very tough competition in the EU3 session.

GL to the OC crew and others yet to run.

And when I was thinking that is my time to get one lousy point :), not such a good drive, but no CFH, no DNF and the stinck... fu.... antivirus thought to get me out of the game on the last SS. Good for him, I will uninstall it for this :).
And on the second run on Mineshaft, I never manage to get over the jump like that in more than 2 years of playing (means that before jumping I braked hard and somehow manage to roll before the jump and continued all the way down on the other side of the hill)- really have to watch the replay!
Thanks to the participants and special thanks to organizers!

Not the best, not the worst rally. Better than Australia last year.

I found the speed after 3rd stage, killed some marshials by going sideways in New Bobs and this is all.

Thanks to Tor Anders Berven who was pushing on me (sadly lost in last stage. What happened?).

As always Seb is alien...as always rally was perfect, especialy stage choice! as alway I made too much mistakes...

And on the second run on Mineshaft, I never manage to get over the jump like that in more than 2 years of playing (means that before jumping I braked hard and somehow manage to roll before the jump and continued all the way down on the other side of the hill)- really have to watch the replay!
You really have to share this replay, because I still can not belive ho it is possible:tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back