RDRC S2 - Round 3 - Coffs Harbour Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weather related question, every time I try to set the Australia stages to "Bad Conditions", they are automatically changed to "Good Conditions", is it safe to assume that during the rally these stages will never be "Bad"? Similar on ACCT Ivato Rev you can only pick "Good Conditions", is it safe to assume that will be how the stage is to be run?

Weather related question, every time I try to set the Australia stages to "Bad Conditions", they are automatically changed to "Good Conditions", is it safe to assume that during the rally these stages will never be "Bad"? Similar on ACCT Ivato Rev you can only pick "Good Conditions", is it safe to assume that will be how the stage is to be run?

If you can't set them to bad, chances are I can't either :tongue:
So yes, if there's a weather option that can't be set, it is pretty safe to assume it won't be used.

EU 1-4 Start: 20:00 GMT Saturday-Tuesday
US 1-4 Start: 04:00 GMT Saturday-Tuesday (11:00pm EDST (USA))
OC 1-4 Start: 09:30 GMT Saturday-Tuesday (7:30pm Queensland time, 8:30pm NSW and VIC time)

I always think of these sessions as Saturday - Tuesday night in their respective timezones. By the looks of things (nobody driving in US 1 now), so do other people.

I guess that should be changed for next round to something like:

OC 1-4 Start: 09:30 GMT Saturday -Tuesday (7:30pm Queensland time, 8:30pm NSW and VIC time)
EU 1-4 Start: 20:00 GMT Saturday -Tuesday
US 1-4 Start: 04:00 GMT Sunday - Wednesday (11:00pm EDST (USA))

Or, even simpler, get rid of the numbers altogether, and just say US Tuesday (i.e. Tuesday night in the US timezone).

I think that for the fun, and to have the most drivers in the same session, we can tell that you will create the monday session for the 3 time zone. And only the saturday, sunday and tuesday will be created for the people that can not join the monday session ?

Hy!

Peter Galambos - Gordon24 - EU3 (monday)

Meanwhile my teammate getting busy, and he asked me to put this letter here:

I would like to query Monday's race., because I've got so many programmes and I'm not sure that I can get back in time.

Today night or Sunday probably will be good too, so I would like to sign up for these days, if it's possible.

Peter Galambos - Gordon24 - EU1 (Saturday night) ??

Peter Galambos - Gordon24 - EU2 (Sunday) ??

Peter Galambos - Gordon24 - EU3 (monday) ??

I'll put him for Monday, he can drive on Sunday or Saturday without any problems. This is not absolutely crucial to warn about those kind of changes from the organizational point of view as we already pointed out, however thanks for the heads up :).

with Simone and Ryan in EU4 this time, it will be too early to uncork the champagne for anyone before Tuesday night ca. 24.00 GMT :) Love the lineup in EU3, it'll again be the beating heart of the whole event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 336 28.2%