RDRC S2 - Round 2 - Alpine Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should scrap the idea of allocating time slots when you sign up, this has been already covered in rules:

-= Once a driver logs into a session, even one prior to the session they have registered for, they MUST compete in THAT session. They may compete in later sessions as well for practice however only the FIRST session they log into will be included in the results. Should a driver Log in and not compete they will be classed as retired for all stages not completed in their FIRST session. =-

Lets just create all the sessions and let the driver decide which one to join. No need for posting changes if someone decides to run in different session. Just a suggestion :).

Dang it, I was going to run EU since I am home today. Forgot about Alps, got so close to getting it D/L in time.

I have also updated already too, so I guess I am going to be the guinea pig tonight (oh, and in the dog house for racing on V-Day).

So don't worry Senad, at least one of the US session will be used hehe. BTW, I could take the creations US sessions off your hands if you need someone to make sessions in this time zone. I am probably slow enough that knowing the weather shouldn't be an issue? Just PM me if you need it.

Dang it, I was going to run EU since I am home today. Forgot about Alps, got so close to getting it D/L in time.

I have also updated already too, so I guess I am going to be the guinea pig tonight (oh, and in the dog house for racing on V-Day).

So don't worry Senad, at least one of the US session will be used hehe. BTW, I could take the creations US sessions off your hands if you need someone to make sessions in this time zone. I am probably slow enough that knowing the weather shouldn't be an issue? Just PM me if you need it.

Thanks, but I don't think two or more people doing the sessions would be very convenient or efficient in the long run.

Everyone who signs up in a proper way and in time is a go. I might have a bit of a slip-up sometimes (like Today, was out till pretty much right now), so don't be afraid and simply enter the session :). Am updating the lists right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back