RDRC S2 - Round 2 - Alpine Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh God!I have forgot that monday 14 february it's Valetine's day!!!I can't take the start of the rally on monday,I will be with my girlfriend!I will start on tuesday for the EU4 session than...

i set a practice server tonight starting at 21.30GMT (1hour from now)...
icon_wink.gif

welcome to all :D

Can't belief my luck, two jump starts and then in ss4 I hit a fence after I finished the stage, result engine heated up and in ss5 I retire only 50m from finish, so ss6 is Car repaired = game over :((((( means no points for me again .
And in top of all, when I try to enter ss7 the system gets me off for no reason, no error at all.Got fran in ss8 , I retired for no reason :(.
I'll never play Saturday night again :), so many retirements I never had all last year :) !
GL to everybody who will participate!

First of all, I would like to thank for SCi Games for these silly bugs, which they put in the RBR...

I had an average rally, with bad stage times, and some silly bugs like when I hit a little bush with not a high speed, and it made serious damage (high water temperature) as I hit a rock...

I'm really thinking right now on that it is worth for me to continue with playing RBR... I can't understand how does the physic work sometimes, and I had a bad sense of speed, while in the other games like rFactor and RACE 07 I'm not struggling with this problem.

Anyway, thanks for the rally, and I would like to congratulate for everybody who will finish this rally without a retirement. :)

Oh God!I have forgot that monday 14 february it's Valetine's day!!!I can't take the start of the rally on monday,I will be with my girlfriend!I will start on tuesday for the EU4 session than...

No problems with this kind of switches (unless it means that a session was created in vain). I am not sure myself if I will be able to start on Monday. Suddenly my weekend became busy, have yet to practice before R2 :p

I had an average rally, with bad stage times, and some silly bugs like when I hit a little bush with not a high speed, and it made serious damage (high water temperature) as I hit a rock...

I'm really thinking right now on that it is worth for me to continue with playing RBR... I can't understand how does it work, and I had a bad sense of speed, while in the other games like rFactor and RACE 07 I'm not struggling with this problem.

Unfortunatelly the small, killer trees are a know issue and the only way to avoid it is to not touch ANYTHING on the side of the road. And try to hit with the side of the car when possible if a crash/contact is inevitable.

I'm not sure what do you mean about the sense of speed. Does it have anything to do with appalling Monte Mod grip? The braking distance increases vastly on this surface, so it might look like you are crawling rather than driving initially.

No problems with this kind of switches (unless it means that a session was created in vain). I am not sure myself if I will be able to start on Monday. Suddenly my weekend became busy, have yet to practice before R2 :p

Unfortunatelly the small, killer trees are a know issue and the only way to avoid it is to not touch ANYTHING on the side of the road. And try to hit with the side of the car when possible if a crash/contact is inevitable.

I'm not sure what do you mean about the sense of speed. Does it have anything to do with appalling Monte Mod grip? The braking distance increases vastly on this surface, so it might look like you are crawling rather than driving initially.

I mean that when the speedometer shows 160 kph, I feel like I drive with 60 kph.

Ole Marius Myrvold - Ole Myrvold - RDRC RD2 - EU3

NOT looking forward to this! The Alps-stage is one huge lag for me.

I mean that when the speedometer shows 160 kph, I feel like I drive with 60 kph.
What view do you use? The incar on this game might fool you quite a bit! (and with monte-mod it is spinning a lot, so the speedo is showing more than actual speed, but I guess you know this!)

yep, I always use hood view, the only sim I do this with. You really need all the visual information you can get a) to see what nasty little trees might be lurking round the next bend b) to get a good feel for your simulated speed, especially on ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 192 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%