RDRC S2 - Round 2 - Alpine Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ole Marius Myrvold - Ole Myrvold - RDRC RD2 - EU3

NOT looking forward to this! The Alps-stage is one huge lag for me.

What view do you use? The incar on this game might fool you quite a bit! (and with monte-mod it is spinning a lot, so the speedo is showing more than actual speed, but I guess you know this!)

I use the hood view in RBR and in other sims, too. In other games, like RACE 07, I really feel that when I driving with 60 kph, and when with 200 kph. But since I have started playing with RBR, I'm strugling with this problem. :S You know, I'm driving with "X" speed, I don't feel that how high it is, only I feel it when I hit the tree after I can't take a bend. :)

I use the hood view in RBR and in other sims, too. In other games, like RACE 07, I really feel that when I driving with 60 kph, and when with 200 kph. But since I have started playing with RBR, I'm strugling with this problem. :S You know, I'm driving with "X" speed, I don't feel that how high it is, only I feel it when I hit the tree after I can't take a bend. :)

Well there was a video or two with RBR vs. real life comparison, and it looked pretty good.

Try changing your FOV in config.ini. Increasing FOVX, and/or decreasing FOVY should give you a better sense of speed.

Not a good Rally for me this week. Only got back behind the wheel this afternoon for an hour after two weeks off, so found it hard going on monte mod.
SS 1 Took it steady, no problems
SS 2 Again steady,no problems
SS3 Retired, STUPID MISTAKE on brakes, hit a tree.
SS 4 Steady run
SS 5 Steady run
SS 6 Roll, ended up on roof, CFH, then 2 spins
SS 7 Felt like a good run
SS 8 Clipped a post early on, damaged steering, roll, again on roof, CFH
SS 9 Slow drive due to steering damage
SS 10 Scrappy drive, small off
SS 11 Second run on Alps, Graphics played up. Almost undrivable. Strange as first run they had been fine, but thats Rallying
SS 12 Another roll, On roof again!! CFH
Here's hoping next round go's a bit better
Good look to all

****ing RBR is doing something very weird. It jammed before I could enter SS1 and also for SS3, Got retired times for both????

Can I start another time to EU3 or OC4 session or is my rally just ****ed now?

EDIT: By jamming i mean the camera just goes left and right on Richard Burns face...

EDIT2: I still have 8 minutes before I have to start SS4 or i get retired from that too, what should i do?

EDIT3: 3 minutes before I get retired from SS5.

EDIT4: Missed half of the stages now. Nobody is around. I've decided to pull the plug and join some other session, let the organizers decide...

alpes.JPG

Guys is it normal when we are loading the Alpes stage??

I post a reply to move me to todays session but isn't reply anybody to me.
What can i do? Originally i sign up for tomorrows session but if you can't allow to join today i can go tomorrow session.

It's been said before, feel free to switch to any session you want :good:

The only thing to worry about is if the session will be created. You're safe with EU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back