RDHCS - Merged Previous Season Admin Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will include it, but I will make a small adjustment to the packed skin. If you are using the *.gtl files, and you have included the large body file in the *_ULTRA_TEX.gtl file, you don't need to have it in the folder stand alone as well, as that's just doubling up.

I will include it, but I will make a small adjustment to the packed skin. If you are using the *.gtl files, and you have included the large body file in the *_ULTRA_TEX.gtl file, you don't need to have it in the folder stand alone as well, as that's just doubling up.
Ah yes, I forgot to delete the dds, thank you for that. Maybe the late hour had something to do with that:sleep:. And it makes the package considerably smaller:thumbsup:

Hello everyone :) I had a break, but I'd love to jump in again to race with you! My current wheel, G25, isn't working properly though (pedals have problem with contacts and the throttle/brakes/clutch are open to fail during action). That's one of the reasons I stopped racing entirely. But with you it's not about performing the best result, but about enjoying the drive in the best company. And no, I haven't touch the wheel while the break, so I am off the pace now. :-D Still can't wait for my comeback!

Adding note: It might sound bad saying that my brakes are failing, I realized. I mean that they work, but I use a lot of deadzone to reduce their "flickering". It slows down, but eliminates the danger of immediate brake fail :p I use the same prevention with other pedals.

As I put the posts up for the individual races, you will be required to respond in here.

If you WILL be racing, "Like" the respective post of mine.

If you were intending to drive, but now cannot, "Unlike" the attendance post, and post a reply with details more than 2 hours before race start.

If you WILL NOT be racing, or are UNSURE of attendance, reply to the thread with the details, more than 2 hours before race start.

If there is no activity or contact from a driver 2 hours before a race, his status will be judged as ATTENDING, and non-appearance will be judged a No-Show.

Hell of a nice skin for your first time Rolly!! Actually, it would be a nice skin even if it was your 10th time.
:thumbsup:

You're gonna have lots of fun in the Panty this season. I hope to battle with you a lot, so I can be close enough to hear that wonderful exhaust note.

I never believed that I will say something like this - I will skip this season, blah.
Many reasons - 5 months old daughter, no energy for practising + 90 minutes driving on server... ... and anyway I just wanted to chill out some time from simracing, waiting for some big titles to come (AC, GTR3...).
Can't express myself right at the moment, miss A LOT RDHGP leagues and you guys, but in the same time I don't have the patience and energy for serious races (years, I know :) ).
Oh yes, I also want to focus on my music production, and keeping my goals high, to make a career in EDM.

What can I say else, enjoy guys in this seson, lots of awesome battles and races, make me proud that I was (and probably will be) a member of RDHGP leagues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back