RDHCS - Merged Previous Season Admin Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
you won't have to switch lobby and the default ffb should pretty much be perfect with your g27. you will need the 'all cars cheat'.

here's my plr file anyway. (i have a g27 too, just cut and paste the ffb section into your own plr file)

Attachments

• Ross McGregor.txt
    47.7 KB · Views: 378
Sorry, cannot make tonights race. I've been waiting to see if I'd be at home or not but have just been summoned down to that there London for work purposes for a few days. Been a **** few weeks as it looks like the company I work for is in the process of going tits-up and this is not the time of year to go job hunting. Now looks like we can struggle on until end of December but after that... shudder.

Sorry, cannot make tonights race. I've been waiting to see if I'd be at home or not but have just been summoned down to that there London for work purposes for a few days. Been a **** few weeks as it looks like the company I work for is in the process of going tits-up and this is not the time of year to go job hunting. Now looks like we can struggle on until end of December but after that... shudder.
Unlucky David, hope your company survives, or you find a new job fast.

The problem is that if some people make the changes, EVERYONE - including the server - has to make the changes otherwise the people with the changes won't be able to join, as the game will see the difference as a cheat.

Roland can indeed take 120 litres, but his engine is over twice the size of the Alfas, so drinks fuel over twice as fast.

We stay with the cars as they have been all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 364 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%