RDHCS - Merged Previous Season Admin Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that depends on your definition, Dave.

Classes in GTL are TC65, GTC65 & GTC76.

Then there are multiple vehicle models within those classes.

The HGP will use a single class, but multiple models. Hope that answers it for you Dave. :good:

This sounds good, and could make it more interesting. Especially if we can have a range of different track types that might suit different cars at different rounds.
I've certainly kept that in mind.

The 5 models go from heavy and straight line fast, to light and pointy, and (hopefully) all points in between.

My testing got me to these 5 cars, being within a second of each other for me, no matter where I tested (most tracks have twisty bits and straight bits) and it then it varied which one was fastest dependent on the circuit. At most circuits you could see and feel some being faster than others in different sections, so I honestly don't think there's a real head and shoulders favourite.

Some are slighty trickier to drive than others, but it is definitely relative, Dave there are some very nice, simple handling cars but they still go quick.

I just hope that no one model swamps the grid. Checking the last league, it seemed like all Cortinas and Alfas, with just a couple of others thrown in.

I'm hoping that my choice of the 5 models evens that out somewhat, and makes it harder to pick your ride, especially with the range of tracks as another variable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 375 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%