1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RDHCS - Merged Previous Season Admin Threads

Discussion in 'GT Legends' started by Bram, Mar 21, 2009.

1. Broadcast

21.7%
  2. No Broadcast

78.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

RDHGP S3 - Merged Season Admin Threads

RDHGP 2009 - RaceDepartment Historic Grand Prix 2009

Details: TBA!

2. A new league for GT Legends? That sounds interesting!
    Maybe in this way more people will sign up for the Gt Legends events.

3. The previous one was FANTASTIC! I recomend it for everyone! Driving these legendary cars gives a quite different feeling, like a GT or a touring car.

4. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium Member

looks like I won't be regretting my decision not to run the TCC's after all :)

5. Bram

Bram

:woot: previous league hero returns :thumb:

6. hey peter how are you? where have you gone to? we sure miss you in the races we have every week. hope you will join one of those races soon.we nned the winner of the last league here

7. Yoeri Gijsen

Yoeri Gijsen
    aReDeeeLeMeS Staff

Nothing is said about when it starts... :D

8. Do i have permission to hurt Yoeri:D
    :laser:

9. Bram

Bram

Yes :D

10. :laser: Yoeri
    Yoeri :Banane36: Yoeri

11. I have thin excuse: work (where is my wheel?). But I would like to join, so I hope I see you on the track soon!

12. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

I hope to see you back again Peter, we need someone to bring Ben some serious competition. He's getting too cheeky. :laugh2:

13. :D :p

14. Simon Bacon

Simon Bacon
    Premium Member

Gimme, gimme, gimme, when do we start??? Can't wait.:bang::whoo:

15. Bram

Bram

Respect Simon :thumb:

16. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson

I know what you said but I really want to know one little thing. pretty please. Is it mixed classes.

me noob, me want slow car :)

17. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson
    The Stoat Without Fear ™ Premium Member

Well, that depends on your definition, Dave.

Classes in GTL are TC65, GTC65 & GTC76.

Then there are multiple vehicle models within those classes.

The HGP will use a single class, but multiple models. Hope that answers it for you Dave. :good:

18. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

This sounds good, and could make it more interesting. Especially if we can have a range of different track types that might suit different cars at different rounds.

19. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson

yeh thats what I meant Stuart and thats what I was hoping for to go with it Warren.

20. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson
    The Stoat Without Fear ™ Premium Member

I've certainly kept that in mind.

The 5 models go from heavy and straight line fast, to light and pointy, and (hopefully) all points in between.

My testing got me to these 5 cars, being within a second of each other for me, no matter where I tested (most tracks have twisty bits and straight bits) and it then it varied which one was fastest dependent on the circuit. At most circuits you could see and feel some being faster than others in different sections, so I honestly don't think there's a real head and shoulders favourite.

Some are slighty trickier to drive than others, but it is definitely relative, Dave there are some very nice, simple handling cars but they still go quick.

I just hope that no one model swamps the grid. Checking the last league, it seemed like all Cortinas and Alfas, with just a couple of others thrown in.

I'm hoping that my choice of the 5 models evens that out somewhat, and makes it harder to pick your ride, especially with the range of tracks as another variable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.