RD Rally Championship Season 8 - General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've requested to join the RDRC league as per the 'how to drive online' thread, can someone (Ole?) confirm I've done it right? My experience with Dirt online is basically zero, hence why I'd like a confirmation :)
Also, will there be warmup events to test things out?

All good ;) You should see the RDRC PC when visiting your "league" tab in-game now :) No events on it, but you'll be able to see it.

At least on PC there will be events on the open for all people RaceNet League :) Not sure about making another League for consoles, as we don't know the amount of people yet.
It will be shakedown-style events, with short stages and no more than 2-3. Maybe even the same stage repeated. Not sure yet ;)
I'm sporadically setting up events on that open page - do you want me to just set up some random events now as well? :)

The rallies run for a week, it starts the 23rd, and ends the sunday that week. You can drive whenever it pleases you, so I don't see why you'd be unable to participate in the first rally:)
I see! Thank you :) . The internet company gave me the 25th as the date, with a give or take of 2 days. Knowing the Netherlands, this probably means "add 2 days" :D , and I thought I had read somewhere you had 3 days to complete the round, clearly I got that wrong. :rolleyes: .

I see! Thank you :) . The internet company gave me the 25th as the date, with a give or take of 2 days. Knowing the Netherlands, this probably means "add 2 days" :D , and I thought I had read somewhere you had 3 days to complete the round, clearly I got that wrong. :rolleyes: .

You made me check the rules again ^^, But ye, it's over the whole week, so even if the Netherlands-time is just like Norwegian-time, you should be able to do round 1 :)

Mr/Mrs "zefe" and "tbk7". You have both applied to the RDRC PC - league, but have not signed up here yet. You will not be accepted in to the league before the sign up is done ;)
The same goes for "thelegand8" on the RDRC PS4 - league - Spotted! :)

Last edited:
Mr/Mrs "zefe" and "tbk7". You have both applied to the RDRC PC - league, but have not signed up here yet. You will not be accepted in to the league before the sign up is done ;)
The same goes for "thelegand8" on the RDRC PS4 - league - Spotted! :)
Yes,I´m registered (Toni Vidal #102) but I think I´ve put a wrong Racenet name in my sign up registration. That´s the reason because you don´t see me in the registrations.
I´m going to correct it now. Sorry for this misunderstanding....:(:(

Yes,I´m registered (Toni Vidal #102) but I think I´ve put a wrong Racenet name in my sign up registration. That´s the reason because you don´t see me in the registrations.
I´m going to correct it now. Sorry for this misunderstanding....:(:(

Ah, great stuff! :) Then I'll accept you :) The problem with giving the wrong RaceNet name, and getting admitted by a mistake, is that you won't show up on the results ^^, That's why we try to filter out people! :)

Ah, great stuff! :) Then I'll accept you :) The problem with giving the wrong RaceNet name, and getting admitted by a mistake, is that you won't show up on the results ^^, That's why we try to filter out people! :)

Also something to look out for is the possibility of a driver changing their Steam name and this change getting propagated into Racenet. I am not sure if this is only for people that used Steam authentication to create Racenet accounts, or if it is true for any driver with their Steam account linked to Racenet. (Might even be true for console drivers as well)

Long story short, I have seen it happen before and have considered moving to using the internal Racenet ID for drivers to tie things together on the season management end.

Also something to look out for is the possibility of a driver changing their Steam name and this change getting propagated into Racenet. I am not sure if this is only for people that used Steam authentication to create Racenet accounts, or if it is true for any driver with their Steam account linked to Racenet. (Might even be true for console drivers as well)

Long story short, I have seen it happen before and have considered moving to using the internal Racenet ID for drivers to tie things together on the season management end.
In my particular case, the issue was that I signed up for a few years ago on RaceNet and barely used it, and now didn´t remember the login, and I had to reset the password and logged in with my Steam user, and maybe that caused my confusion. In any case, now I have the right one.

It's nice to see some familiar names in the sign ups so far. Let's hope we get a few more 2WD entries over the next month and we should be on to a cracking championship!

I'm leaning towards 2wd also to balance the field a bit.

The 2wd classes aren't split I guess? The 60's cars feel a bit underpowered compared to the 70's :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back