RD Rally Championship Season 8 - General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not afraid that we have to remove any classes. To be perfectly honest, I was afraid that Season 8 would just barely beat the number of entries for the first season (35). Also, I know of some that will sign up for the league, that haven't done it yet, which will drive in either of the 2WD classes.

I am a bit surprised on how popular the 4WD- class is as well. I had expected the two + classes to be the most popular. I guess this shows that I am awful at predicting the future! :)

I've signed in for 2WD class and I think can be funny...there are great & spectacular cars, and hope will be a good fight.
In my opinion 2WD classes has to be also in the championship!

I have a question regaring the rule about changing cars. Is it possible to change cars now without being affected by the rule of one change per season? Considering the season hasn't started yet

I have a question regaring the rule about changing cars. Is it possible to change cars now without being affected by the rule of one change per season? Considering the season hasn't started yet

Yup, the car is not set until the first event. Though for obvious reasons we would like to see people deciding before they start SS1 at Monte :)
No problem in changing now, and it will not count towards the one change ;-)

Hi everybody, I was wondering if it would be possible to join from round 2 onward? The thing is that in January, I am without internet until the 25th (and with round 1 being the 23th, yeah, that's going to become a problem :p ). Even though I'm not exactly going to set the DiRT world on fire, I would really love to compete.

If it's possible, should I sign up now then, or after round 1? :geek:

Hi everybody, I was wondering if it would be possible to join from round 2 onward? The thing is that in January, I am without internet until the 25th (and with round 1 being the 23th, yeah, that's going to become a problem :p ). Even though I'm not exactly going to set the DiRT world on fire, I would really love to compete.

If it's possible, should I sign up now then, or after round 1? :geek:

The rallies run for a week, it starts the 23rd, and ends the sunday that week. You can drive whenever it pleases you, so I don't see why you'd be unable to participate in the first rally:)

I've requested to join the RDRC league as per the 'how to drive online' thread, can someone (Ole?) confirm I've done it right? My experience with Dirt online is basically zero, hence why I'd like a confirmation :)
Also, will there be warmup events to test things out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 347 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%