RD Rally Championship Season 8 - General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
60's and 70's in the same class. I am aware that it's not really fair for the 60's, but we felt we couldn't split up the 2WD classes more than we already have.
It´s always difficult to find an equality in every class. In 2WD+, for example, it seems, also, FWD cars are a little bit more effective than RWD, but these last ones, have more power.....:rolleyes:.In 4WD classes, we could probably say other similar things...Never can be perfect, in my opinion.
Then....I think RDRC have done a good distribution, with the cars that have this game.:thumbsup:

Looking forward to the start of the season but I do have one question do our cars need custom skins are can we just go with the default ones in the game?
Cheers, Dan

Hi everyone!
I have a question for the staff: I requested yesterday the access to RDRC-lPC league but at the moment,have not yet been included in the list of members. Can you confirm to me that everything is ok?
Last but not least .. congratulations for the wonderful organization of this championship.
Best regards!...mpw72

Looking forward to the start of the season but I do have one question do our cars need custom skins are can we just go with the default ones in the game?
Cheers, Dan

Only if you want ^^, It's mostly for show-off, and people like me who "must" have a custom skin for each league if not I feel like I am playing a game and not being a pro... or something :whistling:

Hi everyone!
I have a question for the staff: I requested yesterday the access to RDRC-lPC league but at the moment,have not yet been included in the list of members. Can you confirm to me that everything is ok?
Last but not least .. congratulations for the wonderful organization of this championship.
Best regards!...mpw72

I think I did the League-checking quite early yesterday, which is further proved by having 2 pages of drivers to accept today, but you are now in :)

Really looking forward to this. Very well organized :)

Hopefully people will be honest and not redoing stages.

Hey @Rallycameraman if someone else is interested in teaming up with you that's fine as I'm leaning towards 2WD. There are already enough 4WD ;)

Seems like there wont be much 2wd drivers. Thats a shame :(
Yes, I´m agree!
I sopose it is because RWD are a bit more difficult to drive, but otherwise, they are so funny!! I probably will drive one of them! Don´t know yet :)
Hope there will be more entries until January....:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 349 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 243 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%