RD Rally Championship Season 8 - General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know where some 2D templates for skinning can be found? I'd like to make my own skin, but my version of photoshop is not the extended version, so I cannot use the 3D templates that are available.

Also, the RDRC number plates use Helvetica Neue, which is a font that I don't have. I've looked on google fonts but the only version available is being sold for $49 which is absurd.

Helps me pls? :)

Does anyone know where some 2D templates for skinning can be found? I'd like to make my own skin, but my version of photoshop is not the extended version, so I cannot use the 3D templates that are available.

Also, the RDRC number plates use Helvetica Neue, which is a font that I don't have. I've looked on google fonts but the only version available is being sold for $49 which is absurd.

Here you go :)

I only used Neue when I made them as its very similar to the WRC numbers but you can use Impact as well which is close to it. ;)

Last edited:
Here you go :)
Did anyone know where to find Suits&Helmet templates? Are they exist? I would like to create a perso skin for them, but I can´t find it.
Thanks in advance!

Did anyone know where to find Suits&Helmet templates? Are they exist? I would like to create a perso skin for them, but I can´t find it.
Thanks in advance!
In Dirt rally mods in this you search the word helmet you will find some examples you can later edit and create your own look.

Is there any way to separate group b from the 4wd+? Everyone knows that they are like 5-10 seconds faster on short stages (than the 2010s), even more in some countries, it is kind of unfair.

Is there any way to separate group b from the 4wd+? Everyone knows that they are like 5-10 seconds faster on short stages (than the 2010s), even more in some countries, it is kind of unfair.

That would lead to quite a bit messing around with rules. Also, it is down to car, setup and driving style. It's a bigger difference between the Gr.B cars themselves, than the theoretical difference between the best Gr.B car and 2010's.
Also, due to how the cars work, the Gr.B cars are more prone to engine wear etc. And there might be rallies this season with quite few services as well.
So, we will not split the classes at present time.

That would lead to quite a bit messing around with rules. Also, it is down to car, setup and driving style. It's a bigger difference between the Gr.B cars themselves, than the theoretical difference between the best Gr.B car and 2010's.
Also, due to how the cars work, the Gr.B cars are more prone to engine wear etc. And there might be rallies this season with quite few services as well.
So, we will not split the classes at present time.
Sure thingie. Thanks for the quick answer.

dirtgame.com/racenet leagues updated with all drivers that I can find the name of in the Sign Up - thread.
If you know you have applied, but haven't been accepted, please check your sign up vs your name on dirtgame.com - it might be that your steam nickname overrides the RaceNet name ;)

dirtgame.com/racenet leagues updated with all drivers that I can find the name of in the Sign Up - thread.
If you know you have applied, but haven't been accepted, please check your sign up vs your name on dirtgame.com - it might be that your steam nickname overrides the RaceNet name ;)
Hey mate, I'm not seeing my name on the list of drivers for the PC league even though I've been accepted into the league on dirtgame.com

Hey mate, I'm not seeing my name on the list of drivers for the PC league even though I've been accepted into the league on dirtgame.com
I don't think you can see the members of the league unless you are the owner or a manager of the league.
Tophercheese172 is on the list, so if you start up your game, click on "leagues" you should see RDRC showing up ;)

I don't think you can see the members of the league unless you are the owner or a manager of the league.
Tophercheese172 is on the list, so if you start up your game, click on "leagues" you should see RDRC showing up ;)
Nope :(
I've requested entry through steam now, perhaps that'll work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 333 28.2%