RD Moto-Manager - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, after this I think that nobody can complain to Omer's game.:D

Race summary:
First test race, held on Sachsenring circuit, has come to an end, and we have to say one very bad end. We sure hope that this is just testing and that things will improve before starting the season in Qatar.

Anyway let's start from the beginning. Casey Stoner was great in qualification and he managed to take poleposition. But that didn't saved him from quick starter Dani Pedrosa, who made great start and was leading going into the first corner. But Casey managed to defend and stay ahead.
Casey's move has slowed down Dani, but also Saarinen and Baz. Capirossi took that chance and made it past all of them and took first position. Fantastic move by Italian.
Behind, Iannone was slow of the line and Bradl used this to get ahead of Italian. Fogarty went wide in first corner but managed to stay on his bike and get back 2 seconds behind Rossi.
Unfortunately, Kallio's Honda and Bayliss's Ducati gave up in the first lap.

Capirossi opened 1sec gap already, while behind him 5 riders were fighting and Bradl (7th) was closing on all of them. But than in 3rd lap, big blow for Capirossi and Stoner,
as again Honda and Ducati have failed. This gave 1st place to Pedrosa for couple of corners, bfore Baz made double overtake on him and Saarinen. Fogarty was on fire at the moment,
as he made it from 6th to 3rd ahead of Pedrosa and behind Baz and Saarinen.
While in the back Toseland came into the fight and easily made past Rossi and Smith. It was obviuos that ROssi has some kind of problem and that was confirmed on lap4, when his Ducati stopped.

In the next laps, Baz was extending his lead to Fogarty, who was also running away from Saarinen. While Bradl was all over Pedrosa, until he made mistake on lap5 and lost
around 3 seconds, which put him into the last place. Bradl still drove very agressive and he made another small mistake on lap7. His courage wasn't rewarded as his Ducati said enough in next lap.

Not much action has been seen in next 10 laps, as Baz had 5 second ahead of Fogarty, who also had 10 seconds to Saarinen and Toseland. But, on lap 16 Saarinen got a gift from those 3 guys, as they all run out of fuel. Same trouble caught with Smith 1 lap later, as his experience for sure helped with saving fuel compared to his team mates. So after 17 laps there were only 4 riders left on track. And they managed to survive until lap 22, when Saarinen also went dry.

3 heroes just tried to get safely to the end and except that Iannone made couple of track visits and lost almost half a minute, they did it. With Pedrosa finishing ahead of Pro Force duo.

Race results and suppliers upgrades will be posted in the next hour or so.
@Omer Said , @DarkElf12 , @kedy89 , @Jimlaad43 , @Milos , @Manolis Sigoulakis , @Andy 'Mars Bar' Graham , @Aidan Keranen : please share you opinion as negative as it is.;)
What do you think about organization (time for posting commands for practice/quali/race; more, less)? What do you think about race commands? Anything you noticed that is missing...

Results
RaceResults.png

Engines
Aprilia: improved their reliability and lowered fuel consumption. Making them most reliable and fuel efficient. But they have also increased their price to 180000.
Honda: improved their wear, making them the best on wear side.
Yamaha: increased their tank to 21.7 liters.
Ducati: increased raw power of their engine.

good report :thumbsup:
will get an interesting season with the fuel and engine struggles :D

don't think that pic for every lap is that a good idea, seeing that the race is done in one go and not 1lap/day like Omer does it. Might get a bit too blown up with 20-30 pics with data at once. Sure it'd be useful for figuring out wear and stuff, but we have a practice session each weekend for that I'd say.

Might get a bit too blown up with 20-30 pics with data at once. Sure it'd be useful for figuring out wear and stuff, but we have a practice session each weekend for that I'd say.

Maybe only a single image lapchart to show how positions changed lap-by-lap then. But as Toby said, not a huge deal at all. Just cosmetic.It is like this with Tapio's game and there are no problems there. :thumbsup:

Great idea for lap-chart, I'll add that for next race.:thumbsup: As for each lap data, better not, since that is why you have practice sessions.;)
About fuel and low paces, engines will improve over the season. Especially in pre-season, for example Aprilia made big step now. :cool:

Lapchart will be similar to MOTOGP chart:

So in order to do this, could you please choose riders numbers (0-99)? If two riders choose same number, rider with better position in previous race will get the number.;)

2nd pre-season race - Silverstone
Practice - 15:00 GMT, Sunday 31st January
Qualification - 19:00 GMT, Thursday 4th February
Race - 17:00 GMT, Sunday 7th February

means nothing to me, I want a clarification because if it were to be team chosen, I would have to choose two numbers to give to my riders still. I just want to know if they are staying with them for their career (in which case I'm going to try to be historically correct) or team numbers in which I'm choosing two for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes