RD Moto-Manager - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm, shame about the engine failure. And Casey was kind of nowhere the whole race. Still best non-manufacturer rider in the standings.

Yamaha has improved wear of their engines. All engine suppliers have worked on reliability and made small improvement.

You can now send commands for Assen practice, deadline is next Saturday night.

Lap 1
Pedrosa pace 1, fuel 10, old chassis/engine, hard tyres.
Hopkins pace 5, fuel 10, old chassis/engine, hard tyres

Lap 2
Pedrosa pace 10, fuel 10, old cha/eng, used hards
Hopkins pace 5, fuel 10, old cha/eng, used hards

3-4-5
No runs.

Lap1:
Stoner: 10, hards, 3l, old engine, new tyres, old chassis
Rea: 10, hards, 3l, old engine, new tyres, old chassis

Lap2:
Stoner: 8, hards, 3l, old engine, tyres, chassis
Rea: 8, hards, 3l, old engine, tyres, chassis

Lap3:
Stoner: 6, hards, 3l, old engine, tyres, chassis
Rea: 6, hards, 3l, old engine, tyres, chassis

Lap4:
Stoner: 4, hards, 3l, old engine, tyres, chassis
Rea: 4, hards, 3l, old engine, tyres, chassis

Lap5:
Stoner: 2, hards, 3l, old engine, tyres, chassis
Rea: 2, hards, 3l, old engine, tyres, chassis

Assen - practice
Practice session in Netherland's temple of moto racing hasn't showed what most expected. SInce only 9 riders appeared on track and only 6 of them run significant number of laps. Between them, it was man on the move in last few races, Casey Stoner taking the fastest lap of the session. Also he was only rider who went under 1.36sec. What will qualification bring?
Qualification deadline is evening on Thursday 14th July.
Practice_lap1.png
Practice_lap2.png
Practice_lap3.png
Practice_lap4.png
Practice_lap5.png

• Deleted member 161052

Qualifying:
All 3: pace 10, new soft tyres/chassis/engine

Race:
All 3: pace 1, all old stuff

Assen - qualification
What a session, it is as close as it can be. Pedrosa wne into last minute with pole in his pocket but than Capirossi, Lorenzo and Stoner went purple after first 3 sectors. Dani was the best in last sector whole weekend and they still needed a miracle to keep their advantage. In the end it was Australian, edging Pedrosa by 2 thousandths of a second. Lorenzo is third, again ahead of Rossi who is fifth. Between 2 Arrows is Capirossi. Rea and Hopkins circle top 7 for BRT-Slothbike-Arrows and in 8th is Byrne, who kept Baz from making 4 team top8. Tessari and Marques got ahead of heavy fueled Cannon's. They still are ahead of Criville, again 22 thousandths of a second.
2KF1 decided to save parts and skip qualification.
Everything is opened for this race, everyone are very close and it appears that mistakes, engines and in the end strategy will decide the winner. Who will it be...
Quali.png

Race will start on Sunday night, you have until then to send your commands.

• Deleted member 161052

okay Loris, new chassis and engine, thanks
Nobuatsu new engine

Unexpectedly small gap between Q and R, but I guess it needs to be done.

Both:
Pace 10, except for laps 4-24 (including those laps), where pace=2. 25l both, soft tyres for both, old all for Valentino and new all for Jorge.

Unexpectedly small gap between Q and R, but I guess it needs to be done.

Both:
Pace 10, except for laps 4-24 (including those laps), where pace=2. 25l both, soft tyres for both, old all for Valentino and new all for Jorge.
I know it's short and sorry about that. But I probably won't be able to do it until next weekend. So I thought it is better to do it now then wait for 1 week.

EDIT: @Omer Said , that was a nice try, I almost edited Stoner's commands. :roflmao:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back