RD Moto-Manager - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can i get John Hopkins?

How did i mess the fuel calculation once again?!! :mad: Do we need to consider out lap for fuel calculations? :unsure:

Race Strategy:
Pace 2, Full Fuel, Hards, Old Chassis/Engine
No problem, I'll rename Gimbert to Hopkins. :thumbsup:
As for fuel, no, only fast lap is calculated. And you were really close, some 0.0x was missing I think (I only get fuel left as 0 so I don't know how much below 0 it would go):(

Mugello - Race
We have a new winner and here is the story how he got there. Tessari made superfast start and he was 3rd into turn 1, only behind 2 Canon's riders. On lap 4 he made it to first position but made mistake in turn 1 on next lap and there lost around 3 seconds, failing to the last place. There was a great battle for 4th between Stoner, Baz, Rossi and Capirossi. They were changing positions in each lap. Behind them Pedrosa, Criville and Byrne had their fight. While 2KF1 had lonely race in the back.
On lap 8 Aoki had a big moment on opening throttle for main straight and that costed him a lot as he fell to last place since he lost the speed for long straight. At this point 1 second separated top 6 riders, things were ready to explode. This was to much for Marquez and Baz, when both made msitake under braking for turn 1 and fell down only 1 second ahead of Aoki. On lap 12 we got our first explosion, Tessari overdrove his engine and he had to park his motorcycle.
Reggiani, Criville, Capirossi, Byrne and Stoner were in fight for the win now. But Austrailian made small mistake and lost 1 second to top4. He was lucky to be ahead of slower group behind him. Reggiani opened the gap at the front, while Byrne, Criville, Capirossi and Stoner were in 1 second.
On lap 20 Pedrosa had to park his bike, after his Yamah stopped. Reggiani had 2 seconds gap in first. With Stoner and Byrne in fight for 2nd and 2 seconds behind was Capirossi. And than, last lap disaster...

RaceResults.png
LapChart.png

@kedy89 Second in France, first in Italy, looks like we have new main title challenger. Do you agree with that?
@Manolis Sigoulakis Another great recovery ride and new podium for the team. Do you plan to skip qualy more often seeing such good results in the race after that?
@airutonpurosuto8912 Very unlucky in that last lap, it looks like you were really on the limit with fuel and this time didn't pay off. Are you still happy with the pace by your riders?
@Aidan Keranen Double finish and ny 3 points best score for the team, will you try to keep this progress and challenge maybe for constructors title?

I will update standings by the end of the week. Also driver trainings, and supplier upgrades will be made at the same time. Since it is middle point of the season all engine suppliers will work on reliability.
You can also send commands for practice, which will be held on Sunday.

IMPORTANT: I will be offline from 12th to 24th June, so after next race there will be little break.

Last edited:
seems like Valentino was off the pace. Pushing to keep up, and messing it up on lap 15. Some valuable points lost :unsure:

Vale will skil practice, new guy will run 3 laps on the max fuelload and pace 1,1,5.

PS: Do I need to pay for the new guy's parts?

Pedrosa must be getting really frustrated with the problems and the team's incompetence. We will miss the next practice session as well. We need to save components.

• Deleted member 161052

Mugello - Race
We have a new winner and here is the story how he got there. Tessari made superfast start and he was 3rd into turn 1, only behind 2 Canon's riders. On lap 4 he made it to first position but made mistake in turn 1 on next lap and there lost around 3 seconds, failing to the last place. There was a great battle for 4th between Stoner, Baz, Rossi and Capirossi. They were changing positions in each lap. Behind them Pedrosa, Criville and Byrne had their fight. While 2KF1 had lonely race in the back.
On lap 8 Aoki had a big moment on opening throttle for main straight and that costed him a lot as he fell to last place since he lost the speed for long straight. At this point 1 second separated top 6 riders, things were ready to explode. This was to much for Marquez and Baz, when both made msitake under braking for turn 1 and fell down only 1 second ahead of Aoki. On lap 12 we got our first explosion, Tessari overdrove his engine and he had to park his motorcycle.
Reggiani, Criville, Capirossi, Byrne and Stoner were in fight for the win now. But Austrailian made small mistake and lost 1 second to top4. He was lucky to be ahead of slower group behind him. Reggiani opened the gap at the front, while Byrne, Criville, Capirossi and Stoner were in 1 second.
On lap 20 Pedrosa had to park his bike, after his Yamah stopped. Reggiani had 2 seconds gap in first. With Stoner and Byrne in fight for 2nd and 2 seconds behind was Capirossi. And than, last lap disaster...

@kedy89 Second in France, first in Italy, looks like we have new main title challenger. Do you agree with that?
@Manolis Sigoulakis Another great recovery ride and new podium for the team. Do you plan to skip qualy more often seeing such good results in the race after that?
@airutonpurosuto8912 Very unlucky in that last lap, it looks like you were really on the limit with fuel and this time didn't pay off. Are you still happy with the pace by your riders?
@Aidan Keranen Double finish and ny 3 points best score for the team, will you try to keep this progress and challenge maybe for constructors title?

I will update standings by the end of the week. Also driver trainings, and supplier upgrades will be made at the same time. Since it is middle point of the season all engine suppliers will work on reliability.
You can also send commands for practice, which will be held on Sunday.

IMPORTANT: I will be offline from 12th to 24th June, so after next race there will be little break.
Probably should have gone for a lower pace. Both Aoki and Reggiani told me they had to run their bike to the finish line and into the pits.

I do, we already had the pace in the earlier races, but either mistakes at the pitwall or technical issues prevented us from converting them into points. We had a rather conservative fuel strategy for this race, but in the end it paid off, and we could get our first win.

Could you remane James Ellison to Jonathan Rea? Also, could you add a table to the op that shows how many chassis/engines we've used already?

Lap1:
Stoner: 10, soft, 3l, old engine, new tyres, old chassis
Rea: 10, hards, 3l, old engine, new tyres, old chassis

Lap2:
Stoner: 8, soft, 3l, old engine, tyres, chassis
Rea: 8, hards, 3l, old engine, tyres, chassis

Lap3:
Stoner: 6, soft, 3l, old engine, tyres, chassis
Rea: 6, hards, 3l, old engine, tyres, chassis

Lap4:
Stoner: 4, soft, 3l, old engine, tyres, chassis
Rea: 4, hards, 3l, old engine, tyres, chassis

Lap5:
Stoner: 2, soft, 3l, old engine, tyres, chassis
Rea: 2, hards, 3l, old engine, tyres, chassis

I do, we already had the pace in the earlier races, but either mistakes at the pitwall or technical issues prevented us from converting them into points. We had a rather conservative fuel strategy for this race, but in the end it paid off, and we could get our first win.

Could you remane James Ellison to Jonathan Rea? Also, could you add a table to the op that shows how many chassis/engines we've used already?
Sure, I'll rename him. I will add this table, but to be honest I have lost it somehow (it's somewhere in the computer) so it will take time to get all the data. :(

EDIT:
1) First 2 posts on page 1 are updated (championship standings, riders engine stats, team data, riders list).
2) @kedy89 , @Omer Said , @Milos I need numbers for your new riders (at the moment they have 97-99).
3) @Aidan Keranen , @Manolis Sigoulakis , @airutonpurosuto8912 do you guys want free rider until the end of the season? For now there are 8 teams with 2 riders each.
4) Honda/Yamaha/Ducati upgraded their reliability, Aprillia increased their tank.

Last edited:
3) @Aidan Keranen , @Manolis Sigoulakis , @airutonpurosuto8912 do you guys want free rider until the end of the season? For now there are 8 teams with 2 riders each.
As far as I am conserned I think it is up yo you.

It was in my plans. I will miss next practice though :p

Happy with the result, even though I expected a bit more after reading about a first time winner.

Sure, I'll rename him. I will add this table, but to be honest I have lost it somehow (it's somewhere in the computer) so it will take time to get all the data. :(

EDIT:
1) First 2 posts on page 1 are updated (championship standings, riders engine stats, team data, riders list).
2) @kedy89 , @Omer Said , @Milos I need numbers for your new riders (at the moment they have 97-99).
4) Honda/Yamaha/Ducati upgraded their reliability, Aprillia increased their tank.
Didn't check, is 65 still available? If not 56.

Edit: seems they're both taken, 6 then.

Catalunya - Practice
Only 3 teams run some laps on very warm day on Catalunya. One of the riders was 1 of 4 wild-card riders taht were invited to the championship Jonathan Rea, riding by Stoner for BRT. Last race winner, was the one who set the fastest lap of the session and he shows everyone that he want to make it 2 in a row.
Practice_lap1.png
Practice_lap2.png
Practice_lap3.png
Practice_lap4.png
Practice_lap5.png

IMPORTANT: Qualy session will be held on Wednesday night and race will be held on Friday night. As I am not sure if I will have time next weekend. After that, there will be a break until 25th June.

• Deleted member 161052

Aoki: 6 litres, Pace 10, all new stuff
Reggiani: 7 litres, Pace 10, all new stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 20 22.7%
  • Prizes