RD Moto-Manager - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assen - Race
Let's try something different with commentary, going from start without knowing about final results.

We didn't get exciting start, as Capirossi blocked Rossi and Rea, who managed to get ahead of Rossi. Behind Saarinen started getting back position lost due to skipping qualification.
On lap 2, Lorenzo is all over Dani. And behind them Rea and Rossi are attacking Capirossi, but he is defending perfectly. While in the back Saarinen comes to 12th.
On lap 3, Capirossi had a big moment just before last corner but managed to stay in the race. However this costed him a lot and he is now last with 7sec to Borja. Pedrosa is holding Lorenzo while Stoner can't get away.
Criville is on the move as he follows Saarinen through the pack.
On lap 4, incredible mistake by Rossi who falls down and finishes his race (any similarity to real life events?!). Stoner gets some breathing space, while Rea closes on Lorenzo. Criville overtakes Saarinen.
On lap 5, Rea tries to get Lorenzo in turn 11 but he goes wide and gets back 1sec behind Borja. Lorenzo is losing time to top 2 and 2 Aprillia's are coming fast behind him.
On lap 6, Tessari's engine is done as he parks his bike just after turn 2. Aoki and Kallio are having nice multi-lap battle.
On lap 7, Byrne tries under braking in turn 1 but Lorenzo aggressively closes the door. Kallio is in fight with all 3 Cannon's and he is not happy with their riding.
On lap 8, same riders same turn Lorenzo shuts the door again. Rea joins Kalli-Cannon fight, while Pedrosa closes on Stoner at the top.
On lap 9, Pedrosa gets first in turn 12 but Stoner is getting back at turn 13. Byrne-Lorenzo again in turn 1 and this time Byrne goeas to wide elaving Lorenzo in 3rd.
On lap 10, Pedrosa makes his way by Stoner in turn 12 and keeps it in 13th. We have a new leader. Byrne overtakes Lorenzo with fantastic move on the outside in turn 3. Saarinen outbrakes himself in turn 1 and he is now behind Borja.
On lap 13, after closing fast to Lorenzo, Hopkins tried an overtake in turn 13 but he fell down and that finished his race.
On lap 14, disaster for Slothbike the unluckiest team this season, as Pedrosa's engine fails and eliminates him from the lead. That is probably big 25 points lost for the team.
On lap 15, Marquez get to Lorenzo and passes him in turn 11. Baz and Criville are just behind Lorenzo now.
On lap 16, Marquez makes a mistake and falls down to 7th behind Rea.
On lap 17, Criville overtakes Baz as they both are trying to find space to overtake Lorenzo.
On lap 18, Criville solves the Lorenzo riddle and he is now 3rd.
On lap 20, Rea gets on the back of Baz and tries to overtake but Baz shuts the door in turn 1.
On lap 22, Rea takes down Baz in third attempt. He tries the same on Lorenzo but he couldn't outbrake him in the last turn.
On lap 23, Lorenzo can't hold it anymore and both, Rea and Baz go pass him. Can they take Criville in last laps?
On lap 25, Rea tries the pass but he can't complete it in turn 12.
On lap 26, disaster for Honda Racing, both of their riders are out of fuel with just half lap to go. This gifts podium to Rea. While his teammate Stoner takes the win ahead of Byrne.

RaceResults.png
LapChart.png

@kedy89 another win and also a double podium for the team. Do you think you were happy with Pedrosa's engine fail or you could take the fight to him until the end?
@Manolis Sigoulakis another double finish for the team. Do you think you can challenge for the team title maybe until the end?
@Milos Valentino fell at the start and Lorenzo looked like being of the pace thorugh whole race. Are you satisfied with his result?
@Aidan Keranen 6th and 9th without qualifying, what do you think about that? Was podium possible if you hadn't skip qualification?
@airutonpurosuto8912 all 3 riders finished and took important points for the team. Can you stay in fight with BRT in constructor's until the end ?
@Omer Said 2 laps (starting with 13th), eliminated both of your riders, this simply is not your season. Have you already given up on this season? (I will understand if my drivers in F1 manager start getting random failures :D)

Last edited:
@Omer Said 2 laps (starting with 13th), eliminated both of your riders, this simply is not your season. Have you already given up on this season? (I will understand if my drivers in F1 manager start getting random failures :D)

As you say, these things are random and no hard feelings there. It was already a season of learning for me. It is a preparation for our first proper season with 3 riders next year. YET! Losing the lead with such misfortune hurts a lot indeed. :cry:

Lap-by-lap commentary is really nice by the way! :)

• Deleted member 161052

Maybe we can be fighting against BRT, maybe we cannot.

Yamaha has improved their reliability.
You can now send your commands for practice session for Sachenring.

Some of updates/changes for next season:
1) Weather + tyres - DONE
2) pitstops (changing bike) - DONE
3) fuel/pace impact on laptime (as I can see that pace has bigger effect after fuel update this season) - IMPROVED
4) rider's stats will be public and managers will chose how to train their rider - DONE
5) engine stats will be whole numbers (no more 24.5l tank, it's either 24 or 25) - DONE
6) race commentary will be generic - TBD
7) complete economy reworked - TBD
8) automatic practice (you can skip or take part in, your riders will drive 5 laps same as AI teams now) - your choice?!

Lap1:
Stoner: 10, hards, 2l, old engine, new tyres, old chassis
Rea: 10, hards, 2l, old engine, new tyres, old chassis

Lap2:
Stoner: 8, hards, 2l, old engine, tyres, chassis
Rea: 8, hards, 2l, old engine, tyres, chassis

Lap3:
Stoner: 6, hards, 2l, old engine, tyres, chassis
Rea: 6, hards, 2l, old engine, tyres, chassis

Lap4:
Stoner: 4, hards, 2l, old engine, tyres, chassis
Rea: 4, hards, 2l, old engine, tyres, chassis

Lap5:
Stoner: 2, hards, 2l, old engine, tyres, chassis
Rea: 2, hards, 2l, old engine, tyres, chassis

Sachenring - Practice
This practice session has seen only 3 teams, with BRT duo leading ahead of Aprillia's and Honda Racing.
Qualifying will start on next Saturday. You can now send your commands.
Practice_lap1.png
Practice_lap2.png
Practice_lap3.png
Practice_lap4.png
Practice_lap5.png

as always, 1.7l, pace 10 and soft tyres!
But this time, Rossi will change chassis. And change to FTR. Might as well change Lorenzo's chassis to FTR as well, if I can.
Lorenzo will run all new parts, Rossi with an old engine.

• Deleted member 161052

All 3: 2.0 litres fuel, pace 10, soft tyres, new engine/chassis

Sachenring - Qualification

First of all, sorry for delay, but I'm so busy at the moment that I'm not sure if I will be able to take part in forum games.

Now, let's go to qualy. 2 teams decided to skip this session, so Grip's and 2KF1's will start from the back. Ahead of them will be 2 Honda Racing riders. In third row there are wildcard riders Borja and Rea ahead of Byrne. 6th is Tessari, with only 13 thousantdhs ahead of Borja. Stoner is half a tenth clear in 5th and Reggiani is 2 hundreds ahead in 4th. And on pole we have the Doctor with his team-mate/rival Lorenzo in second. Aoki is completing first row.

Only 1 tenth splitting top 5, we can expect that strategy and fuel usage will play big part here. Can one of the Grip riders make another great comeback we are about to see...

You can now send commands for race. It won't start before Sunday I won't put any deadline for now.

Quali.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back