-Team order? Can I do this? If so, Valentino stays ahead :p

• Deleted member 161052

Engine: All 3 new
Chassis: Reggiani and Borja old, Aoki new
Tyres: All 3 new softs
Pace: All 3 - 2,9,28,30 (except Lap 1)

Sachsenring - Race
Lap 1
: Not much has happened on first lap, as everyone has maintained their positions. Only Rea was able to pass Borja in turn 1. Most unfortunate were Aoki and Capirossi, whose engines have failed afte only half a lap.
Lap 2: Rossi and Lorenzo started createing gap to the followers, while Borja lost another place, this time to Byrne on Aprillia.
Lap 3: Fantasitc three-way battle Reggiani-Stoner-Tessari, which saw Tessari making double overtake in turn 4, while at the same time Reggiani lost 2 position to other 2.
Lap 4: Reggiani blocked Rea, and that allowed Byrne to catchup, making it another 3-way battle for Reggiani.
Lap 5: Tessari, who is flying at this point has managed to double pass both Arrow's riders, and now he is leading the race. Reggiani continued to block Rea and Byrne, which included Borja to this battle.
Lap 6: Rossi started to lose pace at this point, as Lorenzo has passed him for second. He just managed to keep it ahead of Stoner into the last corner.
Lap 7: Stoner tries to follow Tessari, he passed Rossi but he is blocked by Lorenzo. Behind, Byrne managed to use fight between Reggiani and Rea to get ahead of BRT rider.
Lap 8: Reggiani, Byrne and Rea are on the move as they get to top 6
Lap 9: Reggiani and Byrne overtake Lorenzo and they are now 1 second behind Tessari.
Lap 11: Criville makes a mistake and loses postiion to Baz, Marquez and Saarinen. Lorenzo blocks Stoner and that lets Rea through, while Stoner loses position to Rossi.
Lap 12: Criville started pushing to make for lost time in previous lap and his engine has failed. Stoner got back positions from Rossi and Rea. Byrne overtook Reggiani and now we have 1-2 for Aprillia.
Lap 13: Lorenzo blocks Stoner again, and Rea passes both of them in 1 corner.
Lap 14: Lorenzo makes small mistake, but that is more than enough to fall from 4th to 10th. Unlucky for him.
Lap 16: Stoner's engine fails, this is a big hit for 1 of main title contenders. Saarinen overtakes Marquez and goes after Rossi.
Lap 18: Both of them overtake Rossi this time.
Lap 21: Borja's engine fails, not much that he could do as he was fighting for last 2 places with Kallio.
Lap 24: Kallio falls down while riding all by himself on track. Reggiani consistently blocks Rea.
Lap 26: after 4 laps of great battle, Rea makes it pass Reggiani.
Lap 27: Reggiani tries in turn 1 under braking, Rea makes mistake and loses almost 3 seconds. This leaves Reggiani in P3, while Rea just keeps his 4th place.
Lap 28: Reggiani overtakes Byrne and takes P2.
Lap 30: After taking 1.5 second of Tessari in 2 laps, explanation comes in last lap as Reggiani is out of fuel. Aprillia takes 1-2, great result for the championship. Rea completes podium.
4th is Marquez ahead of Arrows duo, with Rossi ahead. Baz and Saarinen are only other still running riders.
RaceResults.png
LapChart.png

I know I don't participate here but @Sasha Jednak is there any chance you could colour the fastest lap differently or something along those lines? Could make it easier for us to notice. ;):)
I could do it, but having fastest lap is not really important at the moment. But, why not :) I'll try different styles in next races so everyone can say what they like. All suggestions are more than welcome.:thumbsup:

Lap1:
Stoner: 10, hards, 2l, old engine, new tyres, old chassis
Rea: 10, hards, 2l, old engine, new tyres, old chassis

Lap2:
Stoner: 8, hards, 2l, old engine, tyres, chassis
Rea: 8, hards, 2l, old engine, tyres, chassis

Lap3:
Stoner: 6, hards, 2l, old engine, tyres, chassis
Rea: 6, hards, 2l, old engine, tyres, chassis

Lap4:
Stoner: 4, hards, 2l, old engine, tyres, chassis
Rea: 4, hards, 2l, old engine, tyres, chassis

Lap5:
Stoner: 2, hards, 2l, old engine, tyres, chassis
Rea: 2, hards, 2l, old engine, tyres, chassis

• Deleted member 161052

I'll have to skip practice because I don't remember anything as a participant in this game...

Pedrosa
Lap 1: 5, hards, 5l, new engine, new tyres, new chassis

Lap 2: 10, old hards, 5l, old engine, new tyres, new chassis

Lap 3: 5, new softs, 5l, old engine, new tyres, new chassis

Don't run 4 and 5.

Indianapolis - practice

Only 4 teams appeared for practice session in Indy with regular BRT coming on top. Can Stoner get to front row and possible win, just to get back into title fight?
Practice_lap1.png
Practice_lap2.png
Practice_lap3.png
Practice_lap4.png
Practice_lap5.png

Qualification won't start before next weekend, or if all commands are in by tomorrow it can be completed tomorrow.

• Deleted member 161052

I'm unsure if I can continue this season...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 226 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 153 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%