RD iRacing Road Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple question, Would you participate if race department started a MX-5 series? I think back to how much fun I had in the mini races on race on. I think the MX-5 is just as if not more fun. I know it is a rookie car, raced on only 2 tracks but with a wider selection of tracks and some good drivers that race department has, I think this would be a lot of fun. So vote maybe we can persuade the powers to be to act on this before some other site does.

Saaaaawwweeeeet!!! :) UPS just dropped off the new CSP load cell. Took the pedals apart and installed it. Just tested in iRacing and everything is working like brand new! Looks like I did install it correctly lol.

Gotta admit I've heard some mixed feedback on Fanatec's customer service but they were quick to respond to my emails and sent out a replacement which only took 3 business days to get here. Very pleased by Fanatec! :)

Saaaaawwweeeeet!!! :) UPS just dropped off the new CSP load cell. Took the pedals apart and installed it. Just tested in iRacing and everything is working like brand new! Looks like I did install it correctly lol.

Gotta admit I've heard some mixed feedback on Fanatec's customer service but they were quick to respond to my emails and sent out a replacement which only took 3 business days to get here. Very pleased by Fanatec! :)

I've had nothing but good experiences with fanatec and have had the gt3rs v1 and CSP's for 2 years now. I'm glad you got them up and running.

I have to miss Suzuka. i have done 50-60 laps so far but i cant drive the car havent completed a single proper lap:(. The car has changed alot and i dont like it all to be honoust. Tried many set ups and tricks but no not my car. I will try to make it to the last round at indy though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes