RD iRacing Road Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple question, Would you participate if race department started a MX-5 series? I think back to how much fun I had in the mini races on race on. I think the MX-5 is just as if not more fun. I know it is a rookie car, raced on only 2 tracks but with a wider selection of tracks and some good drivers that race department has, I think this would be a lot of fun. So vote maybe we can persuade the powers to be to act on this before some other site does.

i tried to write this earlier but my phone would'nt let me... anyways I have apparently promissed my gf to be with her family on some kind of special dinner tomorrow so i'm afraid i can't race... however i hope to see most of you at Charlotte next week :) I know i'll be there

I hit my personal best in qualifying. Started from the pole and I was able to keep the leading spot. In the first 10 laps Kenny was behind me within 2 seconds but in the 11th he made his first mistake. From the 11th lap I was lapping around and only needed to take care of safe driving to bring home the win.

Good race. Congrats to Peter he showed proper skills to kick the field...I did not pratice enough Kenny and me did a session the night before the race. We struggled with spins and then Kenny found pace I never liked the setups. I just used the default low wing setup added one click of spring rate. Qualy took out fuel only low downforce...found myself in second place. The race start was good but my pace was not as good as Peter or Kenny I hung with them for a few laps then a get off led me to a lonely 3rd I could see them on the front straght. I kept a steady pace and noticed Kenny's gap starting to come back to me a little. Kenny and me had a teamspeak channel going has he was struggling with tires. Then 12 second gap cut to 5 then I see him spin I am in second with better tires and the internet god smites me....lost connection....after grumbling some I remember you can log back into a race.I was three laps down but was able to finish. I had good fun racing in the league. Wish I had ran all the races. We need to set up another one soon. I am not going back to race 07....GTR3 better be as good as iRacing because iRacing is the standard now in my book. I do struggle some with the saftey rating deal but it does make you think some before making a pass that maybe a little dodgey. But is the same for everyone.

Thank you guys!
Indy win was my second ever in iRacing. Since I'm absolutely not a fast driver consistency safety and low participation were the keys to win the series.
Hope to see you in the future on the track.

Ummm...I beg to differ a little. As someone that was trying desperately to keep up that fast is a relative term. :D

Sometimes a little slow and steady wins the race.

Nice drive Peter. We were kind of late joing the party on this one but it was good.

No you and this guy are the last to win this most coveted of trophies.

Kenny_Cup.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back