RD iRacing Road Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple question, Would you participate if race department started a MX-5 series? I think back to how much fun I had in the mini races on race on. I think the MX-5 is just as if not more fun. I know it is a rookie car, raced on only 2 tracks but with a wider selection of tracks and some good drivers that race department has, I think this would be a lot of fun. So vote maybe we can persuade the powers to be to act on this before some other site does.

Hey guys Im very sorry but I just cannot make this race. Its very dissapointing, as I won the last one and felt as if I stood a decent chance this season, but I am still sick and the fact I can barely sit up without wanting to vomit let alone concentrate for a full race distance means I really have to take the points hit and start preparing for the next round :( Sorry guys :(

Sorry guys but i will not participate tonight and it is probably best to cancel my presence in this championship...
I have a "concurrency error" with my wife's expectations right now, so first things first.

Sorry once again, and good race to you guys,
Hugo

Sorry for the late notice Yoeri. Got called in to cover another shift today at work. Being on-call at work makes it tough for me to race but need the hours and unfortunately not going to be able to make it today. I'm hoping some luck comes my way where I can make a RD league race again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes