1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RD iRacing Road Series

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by William Nowell, Nov 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Simple question, Would you participate if race department started a MX-5 series? I think back to how much fun I had in the mini races on race on. I think the MX-5 is just as if not more fun. I know it is a rookie car, raced on only 2 tracks but with a wider selection of tracks and some good drivers that race department has, I think this would be a lot of fun. So vote maybe we can persuade the powers to be to act on this before some other site does.
  2. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen
    Premium Member

I'm in. Love this car. I've already skinned one up:

Attached Files:

3. I would gladly wear the team colors! (hint, hint :) )
  4. Possibly, however the England club is organising a whole season so I'll probably be doing that. There is also a possibility of the guy who did a Jetta series doing an MX-5 one so I'm waiting to see what happens with that too.
  5. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen
    Premium Member

You got it! Once I get our Friday skins (for Watkins Glen), I'll work on the MX-5 for you.
  6. Nice skin Glen, I haven't made it that for yet. I'm loving the mx-5 aswell, I think I've spent more time in it then the Williams.
  7. Yes I'm in!! Let's do this!! :D
  8. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Ohhhh mooommma.

This is happening guys. I am so iiiiin. Did I tell ya I love this place?
  9. If I renew my subscription I would. I'll now more tomorrow after the iracing staff try to fix my service.
  10. So whose attention do we have to get to get this thing rolling? I would think a formula pro race director would be a good start, hint hint.
  11. How would everyone feel about a 6pm race day on a Saturday?
  12. gmt?
    ok, this means we will probably finish around 22:00 GMT, practice, qualy...
  13. 4Hrs? I was thinking of around 30 mins practice, 30 mins qualify and around an hour for the race
  14. An hour race is too long for these, 30 mins is about right. I thought 60 mins practice, 15 mins qualifying and a 30 min race.
  15. yep, but hosted sessions last 4 hours total, we should agree on qualy begining time (registration end time) and "lift" session earlier for practice
  16. Saturdays will be great. May miss a couple until RDCCC wraps up depending on actual racetime.

(also willing to pitch in for the hosted sessions)
  17. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen
    Premium Member

ditto what Eric said.
  18. Just a reminder for the US guys that 6pm GMT is 11am PST / 2pm EST. I'd be up for saturdays but it would have to be later in the day which makes it late kinda late for the EU guys.
  19. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Got the car so i am ready if it runs for us europeans too :)
  20. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Hope it doesnt conflict with F1 and ATCC races. But I am good for any day in the evening.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.