RD iRacing Road Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple question, Would you participate if race department started a MX-5 series? I think back to how much fun I had in the mini races on race on. I think the MX-5 is just as if not more fun. I know it is a rookie car, raced on only 2 tracks but with a wider selection of tracks and some good drivers that race department has, I think this would be a lot of fun. So vote maybe we can persuade the powers to be to act on this before some other site does.

Saaaaawwweeeeet!!! :) UPS just dropped off the new CSP load cell. Took the pedals apart and installed it. Just tested in iRacing and everything is working like brand new! Looks like I did install it correctly lol.

Gotta admit I've heard some mixed feedback on Fanatec's customer service but they were quick to respond to my emails and sent out a replacement which only took 3 business days to get here. Very pleased by Fanatec! :)

Saaaaawwweeeeet!!! :) UPS just dropped off the new CSP load cell. Took the pedals apart and installed it. Just tested in iRacing and everything is working like brand new! Looks like I did install it correctly lol.

Gotta admit I've heard some mixed feedback on Fanatec's customer service but they were quick to respond to my emails and sent out a replacement which only took 3 business days to get here. Very pleased by Fanatec! :)

I've had nothing but good experiences with fanatec and have had the gt3rs v1 and CSP's for 2 years now. I'm glad you got them up and running.

I have to miss Suzuka. i have done 50-60 laps so far but i cant drive the car havent completed a single proper lap:(. The car has changed alot and i dont like it all to be honoust. Tried many set ups and tricks but no not my car. I will try to make it to the last round at indy though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 38 13.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 32 11.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 39 13.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 35 12.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 100 34.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 169 57.9%