Status
Not open for further replies.
ehm change sponsor to T5-Double top half in quali
testing HP goes to quali
my team money also to quali, +2
50$ should be leftover, leave it.

UTZER WINS AMONGST MONTREAL MADNESS

RDFIA Press Conference

@Benutzername A massive win for you today, talk us through the feelings of a third victory.
I only could enjoy it after i passed the line, scared of getting some kind of failure in the race like Joel. I can say that the whole race and weekend went absolutely perfect for me. Only when the rain started i thought we may did the wrong decision with the stop. Luckily it went out well and there weren't any problems.
I really am satisfied that my first weekend without anything bad happening to me resulted in a pole and a win. It's also a fantastic feeling to be the first driver to have won in every season so far - With different teams! I thought that i would stay with BRT for years, but suddenly it didn't exist anymore. One of the best teams were away, i was without a cockpit within the season and still won races shortly after that with two different teams.
I am really proud of that and enjoying this moment. But soon we have to focus again and try to keep our pace, which we had shown in very weekend so far, despite the lack of wins until now.

General Impression:
Montreal, what a beautiful sight that is the circuit of Gilles Villeneuve that bathed in the sun as this season's Formula FG Canadian Grand Prix got off to a flying start.

Well, at least for Ben Utzer it did. He powered off the line, positioned himself very well for the first corner so both 2KF1's had to brake very hard resulting into holding themselves and everyone else up, which lead to Utzer building up a lead someone only can dream of this early in the race.

At the end of the lap, the last chicane proofed a heap (literally) of a challenge for a number of drivers such as Sharp, Harvey, Laskey, Cocks and eventually McNamara who behaved very odd to say the least. Maybe the doctors should check up on him for not having a fit in that cockpit.

At the end of the race, Utzer triumphed comfortably, Böhner finished in 2nd and Cornes drove a well controlled race to reach 3rd and keeping his lead in the championship more than well in-tact.

RDFIA Press Conference:
@Smartbean A just reward for you today, nice to be on the podium for the team here in Montreal?
"Very nice to be on the podium indeed and here in Montreal of all places, which feels like a home race now with all the amazing fan support here. I would say though that the reward is for the hard work put in to get the right form, getting a good feel for the limits of the car and keeping it on the track. That has been key today.

Unfortunately my team mate did spin, otherwise I don't think I could have kept up with him as he really looked strong enough to take the fight to Utzer for the race win."

Upgrades:
Budget: $0
Income: $500
+20 Quali Skill ($200)
+30 Race Skill ($300)

Total of Expenses: $500
Remaining Budget: $0

Personal values after buys:
Quali BHP: 794
Race BHP: 799
CoF: 5075
Quali Skill: 16070
Race Skill: 16185
Quali Variation: 300
Race Variation: 250

Will update once @William Néron posts his team buys.

@Aidan Keranen Maybe a small suggestion that popped into my mind; as you already single out the podium spot finishers under the RDFIA Press Conference section, why not change it to Post Podium Ceremony interviews? Similar to what the current questions are like in F1, maybe feature questions voiced in Arnie-style or asked by other F1/Motorsport legends. Maybe it gives a extra fun swing to it. But that's just popped into my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes