RD Formula FG Championship Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Aidan Keranen Maybe a small suggestion that popped into my mind; as you already single out the podium spot finishers under the RDFIA Press Conference section, why not change it to Post Podium Ceremony interviews? Similar to what the current questions are like in F1, maybe feature questions voiced in Arnie-style or asked by other F1/Motorsport legends. Maybe it gives a extra fun swing to it. But that's just popped into my head.
If I were to do that, I'd be looking to include people in the video rather. But even then I'd have to be paying more attention to the F1 races and I just cbf with that lot right now (in the way that if I did Arnie I'd have to be looking at what sort of questions he does).

"Overall, things are looking ok. The spinout was annoying, but the nerves started to kick in when I realized I was doing well. Still happy with where I finished though, hopefully I can get some more effort in next week"

All into Race skill! booyah! :thumbsup:

Razor-Logo.png

welcomes
thlogo.png

Tommy Hilfiger have been signed as a minor sponsor with Takuma Ishikawa having close ties with the brand. Thanks and welcome.

With this announcement comes an updated livery.
razor.jpg

Team Buys
+2 Q-HP
+1 R-HP

@Takuma Ishikawa don't forget to make your buys.

• Deleted member 161052

Top 10 in P2, but it doesn't tell anything very important.

SIG SWEEPS TO POLE
06 - Europe - Qualifying.png

Manolis Sigoulakis continued his domination of the weekend with his second pole of the season. The 2KF1 driver was ahead of teammate James McNamara, securing another lock out for the Australian team.
Stephan Bohner took third ahead of both Apex cars in a great show, Rautavaara headed Utzer, and Kederer was back in some form in 6th. Current championship leader Cornes lines up alongside defending champ Cocks, a battle we're looking forward to seeing. Daniel Harvey was ninth and Donald Brugman rounded out the ten.
Ishikawa struggled to 13th, the Ravenwests didn't get very far, Graham is a long way behind his teammate too and the Falcons are also in dire trouble.
Commentators Comments: Donington is a fast track where concentration and guts are needed. For that, we're looking to the experienced drivers to be making all the right moves. 2KF1 are actually a half a chance here, the back straight is the big overtaking opportunity, but good defending is going to win the day at the chicane. That being said, they won't be infallible and the N-Techs, Razors and Apex's are sure to make their way past at some point.
Podium Tips: N. Cornes, B. Utzer, J. Cocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back