RD Formula FG Championship Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
can we just finish a race with both cars for once... why is the cof so much more important now than last season where the highest cof guys retired max 5 times.. damn.
The only positive I can take is that Utzer is still in, in the net lead, and Cornes is very far behind. I hope he can get his first good result with the team at least, that would be nicr

all i can do is :D:D:D. Now i hope that wet race-training will pay off, the test track we build in the backyard was quite expensive you know. Good thing we didn't have to install a sprinkler system though as it's always raining here

Razor-Logo.png
Not a bad effort considering both of our drivers had moments early on that compromised us. 5 podiums in a row for Cornes, points for Ishikawa, team objectives obtained.

that wasn't that bad of an effort in the end, congrats to Ben, perfect weekend :thumbsup:
but I'm still disqusted about Joel's retirement, he is at the moment the guy who can catch Cornes in the Championship.

SHame for Joel, could have been a double podium or probably a 1-2. But if we get clean race weekends we are on top of the game with a few other drivers, which is great. It was my first weekend without problems, i had basically three retirements and one 8th place which would have been alot better if the qualifying would have been dry. The whole season our qualifying pace would have been enough for a top 5 position at least i believe. One could see how good we are when we are starting from the front of the grid.
The pole was important, could build a gap quickly while others were involved in traffic and battles. No way i could have beaten on track in that scenario today.
I am also very proud that i managed to again win a race in another season, making me the first driver to have won in every season. And that on different teams each!
Also i think that Nathan is doing an amazing job, together with Razor.
As i said, Razor believed in my experience last season, which lead into one surprising win and good results. Good to see that the team is developing extremely well, being an important part of the young history of Razor.
Hopefully we can have more troubleless weekends to catch up.

SHame for Joel, could have been a double podium or probably a 1-2. But if we get clean race weekends we are on top of the game with a few other drivers, which is great. It was my first weekend without problems, i had basically three retirements and one 8th place which would have been alot better if the qualifying would have been dry. The whole season our qualifying pace would have been enough for a top 5 position at least i believe. One could see how good we are when we are starting from the front of the grid.
The pole was important, could build a gap quickly while others were involved in traffic and battles. No way i could have beaten on track in that scenario today.
I am also very proud that i managed to again win a race in another season, making me the first driver to have won in every season. And that on different teams each!
Also i think that Nathan is doing an amazing job, together with Razor.
As i said, Razor believed in my experience last season, which lead into one surprising win and good results. Good to see that the team is developing extremely well, being an important part of the young history of Razor.
Hopefully we can have more troubleless weekends to catch up.
Someone's a bit overconfident:p:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back