Personal values after buys:
Quali BHP: 791
Race BHP: 799
CoF: 5075
Quali Skill: 16050
Race Skill: 16155
Quali Variation: 300
Race Variation: 250

Will update once @William Néron posts his team buys.
I feel that we are not in such a bad position as many may think. The season is still young and we have plenty of time to make our way back.

+3 Q BHP
Personal values after buys:
Quali BHP: 794
Race BHP: 799
CoF: 5075
Quali Skill: 16050
Race Skill: 16155
Quali Variation: 300
Race Variation: 250

Updated with Néron's team buy.

Canada Practice Results
05 - Canada - Practice.png

UTZER SNEAKS POLE
05 - Canada - Qualifying.png

Ben Utzer successfully secured Apex's first pole since Brazil last season with an opportunistic drive. While the 2KF1's of McNamara and Sigoulakis ultimately faltered, Utzer's pole signifies his first major achievement since joining Apex for S3. McNamara completes the front row, while Sigoulakis will line up alongside the second Apex of Rautavaara.
Jamie Cocks had a massive drive on his way to 5th, a big result for the defending champion, and one that could see him give a good result in his teams home race. Rui Martins is alongside in another great result for the Portuguese driver, while Stephan Bohner is 7th with another good chance for N-Tech. He'll start alongside Takuma Ishikawa in the Razor, the Japanese driver looking for more points, while runaway leader Nathan Cornes will start 9th with the king of F1 Tobi Kederer in 10th.
DTK had a poor showing, 10th for Kederer and 16th for Harvey as they look for better results. Jawz are looking to have Graham finish for once, 12th and 13th for the Dutch squad, RD have a fresh look for Canada, Reed starts in 14th and Costello in 17th, and Rob Sharp will have 21 cars to pass if he is to repeat his maiden victory from last season here.
Commentators Comments: Utzer pulls off a hell of a scalp with his pole. While that's fine for him now, he has 53 laps of racing to go and he's not got a great finishing record so far this season. Past the front four, Cocks is in a really strong position, the defending champ has the skill and has the car, I think he is going to definitely be the one to watch. Martins will be important but not in a challenging position, Bohner will be strong, I am expecting a good match up between him and Ishikawa. Cornes has 220 odd kilometres for eight positions, the track will probably suit him, but can he get the N-Techs and ARTs?
Podium Tips: J. Cocks, N. Cornes, T. Ishikawa.

Fp1: nooooooo :(
Fp2: why are we so slow?
Quali: yeah Ben! That is probably the best we could have got!

I think Razor are a little underestimating their opponents ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back