RD Formula FG Championship Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
DTK Racing unveil Season 4 car
After a disastrous Pacific Grand Prix, DTK Racing took Daniel Harvey and current RD Racing driver Aaron Reed a few hours up the road to Bathurst to take next season's car out for a shakedown.

DTK Racing will have a Bridgestone shod, Toyota powered Dallara GP2/11 for the fourth season of Formula FG.
(A special thanks goes out to Pirelli, who were able to provide backup tyres for the test after a customs mix-up for Bridgestone)
rFactor 2016-01-22 18-28-16-53.jpg
rFactor 2016-01-22 18-35-22-67.jpg
rFactor 2016-01-22 18-35-30-05.jpg
rFactor 2016-01-22 18-35-58-23.jpg
A4uvXXu.png

After a disastrous Pacific Grand Prix, DTK Racing took Daniel Harvey and current RD Racing driver Aaron Reed a few hours up the road to Bathurst to take next season's car out for a shakedown.

DTK Racing will have a Bridgestone shod, Toyota powered Dallara GP2/11 for the fourth season of Formula FG.
(A special thanks goes out to Pirelli, who were able to provide backup tyres for the test after a customs mix-up for Bridgestone)
View attachment 118753 View attachment 118754 View attachment 118755 View attachment 118756
A4uvXXu.png
OMG Jim, best livery so far.:thumbsup:

View attachment 118753 View attachment 118754 View attachment 118755 View attachment 118756
A4uvXXu.png
a gp2 car, interesting. but indeed a way better livery than the previous 2

A4uvXXu.png
Never really was a fan of your liverys, they all seemed to be too... Overfilled, unbalanced and "lets throw all these colours together" - Though this livery is by far your best one, especially the front with the whitee/black/orange nose section.

Will look good on track, colours fitting better together than before, way better

I'm a little hurt that people seem to be slagging off my Jaguar-DTK from Season 1, but I get the Toyota criticism, and the Caterham was all about the car choice, which forced me into a pretty limited template to work with. I've spent ages getting this right, and I'm glad you like it.

Also, NOT AN F1 CAR! Muhahahahahahahaha

yeah it's in the rules but who cares

I never have liked the whole ING livery's from Renault, It must be the orange. I like the way Honda's earth idea is incorporated, but weird you chose to use it with Toyota. Having said that, as you mentioned Jim, it's not an F1 car, so should F1 trivia be valid? lol Overall though it does look nice.

edit:
Who's the dude? :roflmao:

I never have liked the whole ING livery's from Renault, It must be the orange. I like the way Honda's earth idea is incorporated, but weird you chose to use it with Toyota. Having said that, as you mentioned Jim, it's not an F1 car, so should F1 trivia be valid? lol Overall though it does look nice.

edit:
Who's the dude? :roflmao:
Toyota won me a championship and 4 races from the back of the grid, so I'm going back to them.

Dude? I got Daniel and Aaron's helmets in the screenies if that's what you're on about?

Ravenwest buys keimola
Ravenwest motorsport has bought the keimola motor stadium in finland, the circuit, currently in undriveable condition, will be revised and made a test track for the dutch team.
Ravenwest owner L.Buurlage: "owning this circuit is a boy's dream come true. It's a piece of history, and we're proud that our test track will be ground were legends like jack brabham and graham hill raced, and where mika hakkinen started his karting career. We'll completely rebuild the circuit to it's original state. Excluding from the pit lane on the backstraight. Modern regulations won't allow us to use it, so we are going to build a new one on the mainstraight. Construction will begin soon, and when it's finished and works well as a test circuit, we'll try to host the first ever finnish grand prix."

Ravenwest buys keimola
Ravenwest motorsport has bought the keimola motor stadium in finland, the circuit, currently in undriveable condition, will be revised and made a test track for the dutch team.
Ravenwest owner L.Buurlage: "owning this circuit is a boy's dream come true. It's a piece of history, and we're proud that our test track will be ground were legends like jack brabham and graham hill raced, and where mika hakkinen started his karting career. We'll completely rebuild the circuit to it's original state. Excluding from the pit lane on the backstraight. Modern regulations won't allow us to use it, so we are going to build a new one on the mainstraight. Construction will begin soon, and when it's finished and works well as a test circuit, we'll try to host the first ever finnish grand prix."
What are you going to do with all those people living there currently? :D

• Deleted member 161052

Driftslide ends partnership with Ferrari
The new team Driftslide has announced that they will end their partnership with Ferrari. Suffering from double DNFs and "not enough competitiveness", despite Driftslide had some points finishes, the partnership with Ferrari came to an end.
"We have agreed to part ways with Ferrari", said the team manager.
The team manager of Driftslide has no more comments to say.

What are you going to do with all those people living there currently? :D
Wait, that residential area is already finished? It wasn't there when i last checked google maps... But yeah this project is already expensive enough so we will build new houses for them and they get a free ticket for the first gp, happy? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes