RD Formula FG Championship Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another fine drive from Oorjit (another like that mate and I may just consider shelling out for Buddh International ;))

That should hopefully be enough to keep DTK at bay.

+2 Quali BHP

Last edited:
Another fine drive from Oorjit (another like that mate and I may just consider shelling out for Buddh International ;))

That should hopefully be enough to keep DTK at bay.

+2 Quality BHP
Woohoo! I guess I have another motive to push the hell out of the car. Also, I just realized that me and Takahiro are tied on points.

Brazil Practice Results
17 - Brazil - Practice.png

SIGOULAKIS SECURES FINAL POLE
17 - Brazil - Qualifying.png

Manolis Sigoulakis secured his ninth pole position at Interlagos in beautiful sunshine, ahead of 2KF1 teammate James McNamara. But as ever, and more than normal, we look behind the front row, and specifically to 4th and 6th place, where we find Nathan Cornes and Joel Rautavaara, the two title aspirants. With Utzer in third, Cornes might find it difficult to make it past, but likewise Stephan Bohner has wedged himself between Cornes and Rautavaara, the Dutchman might hold up his Finnish counterpart just enough to see Cornes make it to the front.
Jamie Cocks will start his final race with the number 1 from seventh, with Donald Brugman in eighth, Josh Noack in ninth and home racer Pablo Diehl making up the ten.
But all eyes are on the title battle, with a full race ahead of us, anything can and just might happen.
Commentators Comments: Here we go!
Podium Tips: J. Rautavaara, B. Utzer, N. Cornes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes