RD Formula FG Championship Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
DTK Racing complete their lineup
DTK Racing have already announced the renewal of Daniel Harvey's contract for next season, and they have now signed their second driver.
It is with great pleasure that I can announce that Australian Aaron Reed will join DTK Racing for Season 4. The RD Racing driver has impressed in his debut season, and seems to be the right person to fit into our team.

DTK Racing will also be parting company with Bentley. After relationships with the British company fell apart due to a disappointing Touring Car campaign, DTK Racing will revert back to Toyota power and Bridgestone tyres.

Car images very soon.

ONE MORE HURRAH BEFORE THE FINAL HURRAH
purple!.jpg

2KF1 Racing will be reverting to their pre season test livery as manager Aidan Keranen gets set to leave the team at the completion of the season. The double purple livery will be used just this once at Phillip Island, before returning to normal colours at Interlagos. The car has minimal sponsorship, and hopefully isn't half as difficult to see in dry conditions...
"Gotta use it once :D"

But in all seriousness, this was planned during pre season. Thought it was the best time on home soil to use it. If it works decently, it may be redone on future cars.

View attachment 118504
2KF1 Racing will be reverting to their pre season test livery as manager Aidan Keranen gets set to leave the team at the completion of the season. The double purple livery will be used just this once at Phillip Island, before returning to normal colours at Interlagos. The car has minimal sponsorship, and hopefully isn't half as difficult to see in dry conditions...

But in all seriousness, this was planned during pre season. Thought it was the best time on home soil to use it. If it works decently, it may be redone on future cars.
That's surprising... 2KF1 in purple

View attachment 118504

How long did it take you to paint that car?:roflmao:

I don't see how adding any R-HP can improve any chances of outpacing the Apex cars, they have that covered. I can only hope that the bad luck from mid to late season for my team gets payed back with good luck in the last couple of races :) In the hands of the GP4 gods we trust. Saving.

View attachment 118504

sponsors are almost invisible in black, make them pink :D

How long has it been already? I mean how many seasons in every game on RD as a manager in 2kF1?
@Aidan Keranen
pssht, too many. Time has come to pass the torch on to someone else, at least in terms of FFG. If nothing changes, then things become old and boring. I don't want that to happen.

How long did it take you to paint that car?:roflmao:
~3-4 hours. Though half of that can be attributed to searching up various David Bowie albums (especially Ziggy Stardust)

sponsors are almost invisible in black, make them pink :D
Just darker purple. And there's only one on the car proper, so if you're searching for a second one, that's why you can't see it :D

pssht, too many. Time has come to pass the torch on to someone else, at least in terms of FFG. If nothing changes, then things become old and boring. I don't want that to happen.
No worries, I'm always here to mix things up, withdrawing teams, changing teams. Who knows what I'm up to next :roflmao:

Just darker purple. And there's only one on the car proper, so if you're searching for a second one, that's why you can't see it :D
hm, Schweppes and Cosworth, makes 2 as far as I can see :D. Is the TCam supposed to be white?

No worries, I'm always here to mix things up, withdrawing teams, changing teams. Who knows what I'm up to next :roflmao:

hm, Schweppes and Cosworth, makes 2 as far as I can see :D. Is the TCam supposed to be white?
TCam has been white all season, the texture is MIA. I would have cared, but we've never really been in a position past lap 4 to really give a crap about it.
As for sponsors, Cosworth is a partner, so they don't count :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back