RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

Both drivers were geared up for no stoppers, but telemetry showed that Tapio had developed a slow puncture, so we had to pit him. It's just a shame that he once again missed out on points he so desperately needs/deserves.

New Values
Quali HP +2
Race HP +3

Last edited:
Guys, everyone that has made purchases, be warned that the opening post is incorrect and getting updated at this moment, so your purchases may be incorrect.
will post again when the update is live

Guys, everyone that has made purchases, be warned that the opening post is incorrect and getting updated at this moment, so your purchases may be incorrect.
will post again when the update is live
TBH Aidan, you should get budgets updated as soon as you post the results to stop this happening...

Sorry for the mix up, never mucked up like that before. but the corrected budgets are now visible on the opening post, I will check over all buys tomorrow to make sure they are fine

RDFIA Press Conference

@James McNamara Similar to Tomas, your first podium, after a run of strong finishes, do you think you can continue your form?

I believe it is possible, with continuous training and persistence (and a little luck :p), we are looking to push for the ultimate win.

As for buys:
+15 quali skill
+35 race skill

Right, I have had an official request put forth for a re-run, so we will conduct a vote.
Only the team managers need vote, in turn they should talk to their team and bring forth what their entire team want.
If 6 managers should vote for a re-run, it will be a non-telecast, 100% race on the standard Monaco track.
Using ratings is fine, if you are going to use a post, make sure to reply to this one.

I will update this post with the current state of opinion, with my vote for a re-run:
6 for Re-Run (to be done before Canada)
3 for continue to Canada

Rerun has been voted for.

Last edited:
I think Andrea (@Dovi design) and me both agree that the race shouldnt be re run. Why re run it when the results were conclusive. Others have faster quali cars but those with higher race skill seem to be able to look after their tyres longer and deserve to finish higher up

I think Andrea (@Dovi design) and me both agree that the race shouldnt be re run. Why re run it when the results were conclusive. Others have faster quali cars but those with higher race skill seem to be able to look after their tyres longer and deserve to finish higher up
It's fuel loads rather than tyre life that determine strategy.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back