RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

Rerun it is.
All buys are now unused, the budgets are incorrect.
The race and quali will be redone tonight (my time, currently 19:43) and new budgets released.

This was the fairest and most democratic way to solve this issue. The 100% race will have no MD problems (well...it shouldn't). Thank you for voting, hopefully this will not be an issue furthermore.

(any problems or queries to do with this vote can be directed to me, but if anyone overly complains about this, remember, the series voted on it.)

Qualifying
R07 - Monaco No2 - Qualifying.png

By the way, if I see anyone taking the banter too far, namely rubbing in the fact the race has been re-run, I am very tempted to throw out fines etc.
This is not something to brag about. This has occurred to unforeseen problems in the game, and this is the decision the series has made.
Namely, continue to respect your fellow competition.

Qualifying
View attachment 74782

By the way, if I see anyone taking the banter too far, namely rubbing in the fact the race has been re-run, I am very tempted to throw out fines etc.
This is not something to brag about. This has occurred to unforeseen problems in the game, and this is the decision the series has made.
Namely, continue to respect your fellow competition.
Well, could be worse

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 135 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 370 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing