RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

So, Race Skill +10 ($100) quali skill +5 ($50) and quali variation +20 ($100).

and no re-run as even though I got a bad result I think the results were fair.

General Impression:
Hats off to Hunsley to just drive away from everyone only to pop up at the chequered flag at the end, a well deserved win. An amazing podium finish for Ochslager and McNamara who just like Böhner took the gamble to not make any pit stop this race.

On the other end of the field, yet again a dreadful weekend for Apex (at their home race!) with Harvey only featuring in the back end of the field and Rautavaara touching the barrier and losing his front right wheel. Other retirements were Diehl (for a second consecutive race), Dimas and Keranen (both with a suspension problem).

Drivers view:
"Wooohooo! Whilst the gamble on the test didn't work out, I'm delighted that the gamble to not stop in this short distance race paid off massively. It allowed me to improve for 18th to 4th place, which is an amazing result for me and the team. Néron being just 0.080s short of the fastest lap showed we still have an amazing race pace to be released when needed, so a very positive weekend all around for our team."

Upgrades:
Budget: $0
Income: $450
+1 Quali BHP ($200)
+20 Race Skill ($200)
+10 Positive Quali Variation ($50)

Total of Expenses: $450
Remaining Budget: $0

Personal values after buys:
Quali BHP: 783
Race BHP: 797
CoF: 3340
Quali Skill: 16080
Race Skill: 16100
Quali Variation: 300
Race Variation: 250

EDIT: Updated with Néron's team buy.

As for re-run; No, just no.

Last edited:
@Twigster151 A glorious victory today, the DTK is really shaping up as the car to beat. How do you feel your season is going so far?

It's gone excellently so far no complaints from my side. The key seems to have been our quali pace which is quickly becoming insurmountable so the goal from now is to continuing closing on the BRTs in race trim as they've had a slight edge there. Of course just how confident I'm feeling at the moment depends on whether or not we have to race at Monaco again, but even then we comfortably won once so I see no reason not to again. Things are looking very promising so far, don't want to jinx it too much :roflmao:

However, I'll refrain from posting my buys until after we've all decided to re-run or not for obvious reasons :thumbsup:

Upgrades:
Budget: $0
Income: $450
+1 Quali BHP ($200)
+20 Race Skill ($200)
+10 Positive Quali Variation ($50)

Total of Expenses: $450
Remaining Budget: $0

Personal values after buys:
Quali BHP: 783
Race BHP: 797
CoF: 3340
Quali Skill: 16080
Race Skill: 16100
Quali Variation: 300
Race Variation: 250

EDIT: Updated values with Néron's team buy.

Ben Utzer Update

Quali Skill + 20
Race Skill +25

---

OMR Evo Updates

Nothing (not enough money :/)

---

As a team manager i vote.... For a restart.
I've got to admit its a controversial situation, on one hand it is hard for DTK and everyone who finished in a good position.
On the other hand the whole race result was done by the... Strange startegy.
Like a lottery, whoever won the ticket to do a 1 stop has lost his whole race.

Therefore i would like to see the race in 100%.
Also... WHY AM I ALWAYS IN PITY SITUATIONS WHEN SITUATIONS LIKE THIS COME UP?

I remeber several situations in RDFR in the past where i voted for something which gave me advantage... But it was not because of that but because it was fair in my eyes.

This is quite a hard decision tbh...

if this race is re-run does it mean that Hungary will be changed to a 75% or 100% race to avoid this happening again?
The problem was that the AI just can't overtake in Monaco. Normally having different strategies is not a big problem, the drivers with more stops have lighter cars, thus can go faster and pass others to regain positions.

Changing the distance to 100% for Monaco should result in drivers doing 1 or 2 stops, and the 2 stoppers normally should be able to pass the 1 stoppers during their stops. Whether they stay ahead will depend on the gap they can create before doing the 2nd stop.

The problem was that the AI just can't overtake in Monaco. Normally having different strategies is not a big problem, the drivers with more stops have lighter cars, thus can go faster and pass others to regain positions.

Changing the distance to 100% for Monaco should result in drivers doing 1 or 2 stops, and the 2 stoppers normally should be able to pass the 1 stoppers during their stops. Whether they stay ahead will depend on the gap they can create before doing the 2nd stop.

ah ok, what about the no stoppers though? some people were annoyed about those , couldn't it happen a again in Hungary?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back